Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zyberkiddy

[XposedModule] EUI Moder

54 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have developed a small Xposed module to tweak EUI. It can disable most of the EUI customizations and bring back vanilla android features.

Features 

1. Disable EUI Lockscreen, Status Bar and Notifications
  2. Disable EUI Control Center for Default app switcher
  3. Enable Vanilla Lockscreen with Fingerprint support
  4. Enable Vanilla 3D Recent apps (no clear all button yet :( )
  5. Enable default Status Bar and Quick Settings (even with System UI Tuner, long press settings icon in QS to enable)
  6. Transparent Notifications in Lockscreen (like EUI)
  7. Dark Material theme notifications in drawer (Light Material didn't work properly)
  8. All notification icons in Status Bar (instead of 3 dot icon by EUI)
  9. Force enable Standard scale mode. (EUI doesn't allow you change Zoom mode after boot image patch)
  10. Android's Multi-user support (switch from quick settings)
  11. Semi-transparent status bar patch for EUI apps.

Instructions & Downloadhttp://forum.le.com/in/index.php?threads/xposedmodule-eui-moder.12922/

Screenshots

a.pngb.pngc.pngd.pnge.pngf.pngg.pngh.png

Edited by zyberkiddy
7 people like this

32 minutes ago, zyberkiddy said:

Hi all, I have developed a small Xposed module to tweak EUI. It can disable most of the EUI customizations and bring back vanilla android features.

Features 

4. Enable Vanilla 3D Recent apps (no clear all button yet :( )
  5. Enable default Status Bar and Quick Settings (even with System UI Tuner, long press settings icon in QS to enable)
  7. Dark Material theme notifications in drawer (Light Material didn't work properly)
  9. Force enable Standard scale mode. (EUI doesn't allow you change Zoom mode after boot image patch)

Instructions & Downloadhttp://forum.le.com/in/index.php?threads/xposedmodule-eui-moder.12922/

Screenshots

Very nice! You are one step away from making an AOSP ROM. :)

2 people like this

Features 

4. Enable Vanilla 3D Recent apps (no clear all button yet clear.png )

Screenshots

A very good idea, it's cool!

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Anyone has tested it?

It doesn't work for me, stucks on the request of the sim's pin and i can't access to the software.

Unistalled over the unistaller zip.

Edited by Francesc

5 hours ago, Francesc said:

It doesn't work for me, stucks on the request of the sim's pin and i can't access to the software.

Unistalled over the unistaller zip.

Which is your EUI and Android version? Which is ur device? I have only tested it on Le2 x526 with Android 6 and EUI 5.8

Try enabling one feature at a time.

Which is your EUI and Android version? Which is ur device? I have only tested it on Le2 x526 with Android 6 and EUI 5.8

Try enabling one feature at a time.

EUI 5.8 by BB72 with leeco le 2 x620. If you can I suggest you to separate in the menu the status bar with the lockscreen, because if the problem is the lockscreen I can't certificate it

Ok, so i can confirm that the problem is the first option with the lockscreen and the status bar, because it force close the ui system app, and I can't do anything. The recent app option works

Direct download : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3mgk_YZVwLEbGJqYWtza19NdVE

How to Install Xposed

1. Visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811 
  2. Download installer from http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk23/arm64/xposed-v86-sdk23-arm64.zip
  3. Download uninstaller from http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/uninstaller/xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip
  4. Download Xposed APK from http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3383776 (or XposedInstaller_3.0-XX.apk)
  5. Copy all three to internal memory
  6. Flash xposed-v86-sdk23-arm64.zip from TWRP. (Do not flash xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip unless Xposed cause you problems)
  7. Reboot and Install Xposed APK

6 hours ago, Francesc said:

EUI 5.8 by BB72 with leeco le 2 x620. If you can I suggest you to separate in the menu the status bar with the lockscreen, because if the problem is the lockscreen I can't certificate it

Actually it is very difficult to separate lockscreen and statusbar settings since all the changes are in one code base and one single change enables all of those. But I will try to seperate that if possible.

5 hours ago, Francesc said:

Ok, so i can confirm that the problem is the first option with the lockscreen and the status bar, because it force close the ui system app, and I can't do anything. The recent app option works

Problem might be with custom ROM because EUI 5.8 code base must be same. If you could provide Xposed log from adb, I might be able to pin-point the issue.

finger print unlock is not working anymore after i set this module .. so i uninstalled it 

Problem might be with custom ROM because EUI 5.8 code base must be same. If you could provide Xposed log from adb, I might be able to pin-point the issue.

How can i take the xposed log?

27 minutes ago, Chiranjeevi said:

finger print unlock is not working anymore after i set this module .. so i uninstalled it 

A reboot will fix the issue.

A reboot will fix the issue.

After a reboot only i confirmed it mate..

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Chiranjeevi said:

After a reboot only i confirmed it mate..

Ok. I also had this. But it got fixed once I restarted. If phone is vibrating for wrong fingerprint and not unlocking with correct finger, then you should login with pattern in EUI lockscreen once. This was mentioned in Known bugs :). As of now, we don't have a fix. It is related to android's fingerprint auth restriction. There are Xposed modules which can disable it but I haven't tried it yet.

Ok. I also had this. But it got fixed once I restarted. If phone is vibrating for wrong fingerprint and not unlocking with correct finger, then you should login with pattern in EUI lockscreen once. This was mentioned in Known bugs :). As of now, we don't have a fix. It is related to android's fingerprint auth restriction. There are Xposed modules which can disable it but I haven't tried it yet.

Hm hm module look cool though.. Anyway im waiting for a full fledged Cyanogenmod rom for it..

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Francesc said:

How can i take the xposed log?

Connect your phone in debugging mode and issue this command in terminal or command prompt

adb logcat 'Xposed:V' '*:S' > Xposed_log.txt

Post the created txt file. :) 

1 minute ago, Chiranjeevi said:

Hm hm module look cool though.. Anyway im waiting for a full fledged Cyanogenmod rom for it..

Thank you. I am also waiting for CM. This was a result of my impatience :D . BTW, I found that apart from some UI changes, EUI is basically clean under the hood. Core files are not much modified. So building device tree and compiling should be easier for experienced developers. I might be wrong though.

Thank you. I am also waiting for CM. This was a result of my impatience [emoji3] . BTW, I found that apart from some UI changes, EUI is basically clean under the hood. Core files are not much modified. So building device tree and compiling should be easier for experienced developers. I might be wrong though.

But in looks wise it needs more addons and tweaks...

Lets see in the upcoming MM update in August hope they add some new things to EUI

Connect your phone in debugging mode and issue this command in terminal or command prompt

adb logcat 'Xposed:V' '*:S' > Xposed_log.txt

Post the created txt file. [emoji4] 

This evening i will try. So i must ask the command whem i activate the eui moder?

5 minutes ago, Francesc said:

This evening i will try. So i must ask the command whem i activate the eui moder?

No, activate options in EUI Moder and reboot. If its not working after reboot, connect phone and issue the command.

No, activate options in EUI Moder and reboot. If its not working after reboot, connect phone and issue the command.

Ok i will try this evening

someone have tried this on the EUI 5.8 based BB72 for Le1S X500?
is compatible with all roms, or for some terminals only?