Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zyberkiddy

[XposedModule] EUI Moder

54 posts in this topic

 

  Hi all, I have developed a small Xposed module to tweak EUI. It can disable most of the EUI customizations and bring back vanilla android features.

Features 

  1. Disable EUI Lockscreen, Status Bar and Notifications
  2. Disable EUI Control Center for Default app switcher
  3. Enable Vanilla Lockscreen with Fingerprint support
  4. Enable Vanilla 3D Recent apps (no clear all button yet :( )
  5. Enable default Status Bar and Quick Settings (even with System UI Tuner, long press settings icon in QS to enable)
  6. Transparent Notifications in Lockscreen (like EUI)
  7. Dark Material theme notifications in drawer (Light Material didn't work properly)
  8. All notification icons in Status Bar (instead of 3 dot icon by EUI)
  9. Force enable Standard scale mode. (EUI doesn't allow you change Zoom mode after boot image patch)
  10. Android's Multi-user support (switch from quick settings)
  11. Semi-transparent status bar patch for EUI apps.

Instructions & Downloadhttp://forum.le.com/in/index.php?threads/xposedmodule-eui-moder.12922/

Screenshots

a.pngb.pngc.pngd.pnge.pngf.pngg.pngh.png

Edited by zyberkiddy
7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, zyberkiddy said:

 

  Hi all, I have developed a small Xposed module to tweak EUI. It can disable most of the EUI customizations and bring back vanilla android features.

Features 

  1. Disable EUI Lockscreen, Status Bar and Notifications
  2. Disable EUI Control Center for Default app switcher
  3. Enable Vanilla Lockscreen with Fingerprint support
  4. Enable Vanilla 3D Recent apps (no clear all button yet :( )
  5. Enable default Status Bar and Quick Settings (even with System UI Tuner, long press settings icon in QS to enable)
  6. Transparent Notifications in Lockscreen (like EUI)
  7. Dark Material theme notifications in drawer (Light Material didn't work properly)
  8. All notification icons in Status Bar (instead of 3 dot icon by EUI)
  9. Force enable Standard scale mode. (EUI doesn't allow you change Zoom mode after boot image patch)
  10. Android's Multi-user support (switch from quick settings)
  11. Semi-transparent status bar patch for EUI apps.

Instructions & Downloadhttp://forum.le.com/in/index.php?threads/xposedmodule-eui-moder.12922/

Screenshots

a.pngb.pngc.pngd.pnge.pngf.pngg.pngh.png

Very nice! You are one step away from making an AOSP ROM. :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

  Hi all, I have developed a small Xposed module to tweak EUI. It can disable most of the EUI customizations and bring back vanilla android features.

Features 

  1. Disable EUI Lockscreen, Status Bar and Notifications
  2. Disable EUI Control Center for Default app switcher
  3. Enable Vanilla Lockscreen with Fingerprint support
  4. Enable Vanilla 3D Recent apps (no clear all button yet clear.png )
  5. Enable default Status Bar and Quick Settings (even with System UI Tuner, long press settings icon in QS to enable)
  6. Transparent Notifications in Lockscreen (like EUI)
  7. Dark Material theme notifications in drawer (Light Material didn't work properly)
  8. All notification icons in Status Bar (instead of 3 dot icon by EUI)
  9. Force enable Standard scale mode. (EUI doesn't allow you change Zoom mode after boot image patch)
  10. Android's Multi-user support (switch from quick settings)
  11. Semi-transparent status bar patch for EUI apps.
Instructions & Downloadhttp://forum.le.com/in/index.php?threads/xposedmodule-eui-moder.12922/

Screenshots

a.pngb.pngc.pngd.pnge.pngf.pngg.pngh.png

A very good idea, it's cool!

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone has tested it?

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't work for me, stucks on the request of the sim's pin and i can't access to the software.

Unistalled over the unistaller zip.

Edited by Francesc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Francesc said:

 

 

It doesn't work for me, stucks on the request of the sim's pin and i can't access to the software.

 

 

Unistalled over the unistaller zip.

Which is your EUI and Android version? Which is ur device? I have only tested it on Le2 x526 with Android 6 and EUI 5.8

Try enabling one feature at a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which is your EUI and Android version? Which is ur device? I have only tested it on Le2 x526 with Android 6 and EUI 5.8

Try enabling one feature at a time.

EUI 5.8 by BB72 with leeco le 2 x620. If you can I suggest you to separate in the menu the status bar with the lockscreen, because if the problem is the lockscreen I can't certificate it

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so i can confirm that the problem is the first option with the lockscreen and the status bar, because it force close the ui system app, and I can't do anything. The recent app option works

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Direct download : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3mgk_YZVwLEbGJqYWtza19NdVE

How to Install Xposed

  1. Visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811 
  2. Download installer from http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk23/arm64/xposed-v86-sdk23-arm64.zip
  3. Download uninstaller from http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/uninstaller/xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip
  4. Download Xposed APK from http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3383776 (or XposedInstaller_3.0-XX.apk)
  5. Copy all three to internal memory
  6. Flash xposed-v86-sdk23-arm64.zip from TWRP. (Do not flash xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip unless Xposed cause you problems)
  7. Reboot and Install Xposed APK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Francesc said:

 

 

EUI 5.8 by BB72 with leeco le 2 x620. If you can I suggest you to separate in the menu the status bar with the lockscreen, because if the problem is the lockscreen I can't certificate it

 

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Actually it is very difficult to separate lockscreen and statusbar settings since all the changes are in one code base and one single change enables all of those. But I will try to seperate that if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Francesc said:

Ok, so i can confirm that the problem is the first option with the lockscreen and the status bar, because it force close the ui system app, and I can't do anything. The recent app option works

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Problem might be with custom ROM because EUI 5.8 code base must be same. If you could provide Xposed log from adb, I might be able to pin-point the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finger print unlock is not working anymore after i set this module .. so i uninstalled it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Problem might be with custom ROM because EUI 5.8 code base must be same. If you could provide Xposed log from adb, I might be able to pin-point the issue.

How can i take the xposed log?

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chiranjeevi said:

finger print unlock is not working anymore after i set this module .. so i uninstalled it 

A reboot will fix the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A reboot will fix the issue.

After a reboot only i confirmed it mate..

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chiranjeevi said:

After a reboot only i confirmed it mate..

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Ok. I also had this. But it got fixed once I restarted. If phone is vibrating for wrong fingerprint and not unlocking with correct finger, then you should login with pattern in EUI lockscreen once. This was mentioned in Known bugs :). As of now, we don't have a fix. It is related to android's fingerprint auth restriction. There are Xposed modules which can disable it but I haven't tried it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok. I also had this. But it got fixed once I restarted. If phone is vibrating for wrong fingerprint and not unlocking with correct finger, then you should login with pattern in EUI lockscreen once. This was mentioned in Known bugs :). As of now, we don't have a fix. It is related to android's fingerprint auth restriction. There are Xposed modules which can disable it but I haven't tried it yet.

Hm hm module look cool though.. Anyway im waiting for a full fledged Cyanogenmod rom for it..

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Francesc said:

How can i take the xposed log?

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Connect your phone in debugging mode and issue this command in terminal or command prompt

adb logcat 'Xposed:V' '*:S' > Xposed_log.txt

Post the created txt file. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chiranjeevi said:

Hm hm module look cool though.. Anyway im waiting for a full fledged Cyanogenmod rom for it..

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I am also waiting for CM. This was a result of my impatience :D . BTW, I found that apart from some UI changes, EUI is basically clean under the hood. Core files are not much modified. So building device tree and compiling should be easier for experienced developers. I might be wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. I am also waiting for CM. This was a result of my impatience [emoji3] . BTW, I found that apart from some UI changes, EUI is basically clean under the hood. Core files are not much modified. So building device tree and compiling should be easier for experienced developers. I might be wrong though.

But in looks wise it needs more addons and tweaks...

Lets see in the upcoming MM update in August hope they add some new things to EUI

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Connect your phone in debugging mode and issue this command in terminal or command prompt

adb logcat 'Xposed:V' '*:S' > Xposed_log.txt

Post the created txt file. [emoji4] 

This evening i will try. So i must ask the command whem i activate the eui moder?

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Francesc said:

This evening i will try. So i must ask the command whem i activate the eui moder?

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

No, activate options in EUI Moder and reboot. If its not working after reboot, connect phone and issue the command.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, activate options in EUI Moder and reboot. If its not working after reboot, connect phone and issue the command.

Ok i will try this evening

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone have tried this on the EUI 5.8 based BB72 for Le1S X500?
is compatible with all roms, or for some terminals only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Member Statistics

    11,343
    Total Members
    488
    Most Online
    hamdoud5
    Newest Member
    hamdoud5
    Joined