Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zyberkiddy

[XposedModule] EUI Moder

54 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, Francesc said:

I have tried it but the cmd says -waiting for device-

Have you enabled USB Debugging mode from Developer options?

5 hours ago, Natsu85 said:

someone have tried this on the EUI 5.8 based BB72 for Le1S X500?
is compatible with all roms, or for some terminals only?

Rom by BB72 is a custom rom right? Their modifications might interfere with the modifications I am trying to make. Some one experienced problems for lockscreen option on X620. You can try it yourself and uninstall it if not working. An Xposed uninstall script is included in the instructions.

Have you enabled USB Debugging mode from Developer options?

Yes, i have

Inviato dal mio Le X620 utilizzando Tapatalk

4 ore fa, zyberkiddy dice:

Rom by BB72 is a custom rom right? Their modifications might interfere with the modifications I am trying to make. Some one experienced problems for lockscreen option on X620. You can try it yourself and uninstall it if not working. An Xposed uninstall script is included in the instructions.

i've installed xposed systemless and some module, and everything works perfectly.
Now I make a backup (nandroid) to external USB and try this module

I have constantly crashing user interface - blank screen with wallpaper, and aosp lockscreen shows for a second and again and again.

Had to disable xposed, turn off modifications in eui moder and turn on xposed again.

No logcat due too some problem with adb drivers - I have this which are required to flash recovery via fastboot and works great but adb devices shows empty list.

3 ore fa, majkel_94 dice:

I have constantly crashing user interface - blank screen with wallpaper, and aosp lockscreen shows for a second and again and again.

Had to disable xposed, turn off modifications in eui moder and turn on xposed again.

No logcat due too some problem with adb drivers - I have this which are required to flash recovery via fastboot and works great but adb devices shows empty list.

same for me

Do you think you could make a rom with all these mods enabled by default?

Does this module work with stock rom 5.8.015s in letv x600? I hate the circle with 3 dots in status bar... 

Edited by suzukis

On 14/07/2016 at 6:45 PM, bobo said:

Do you think you could make a rom with all these mods enabled by default?

Ya that might work. Someone can try. I am not interested in releasing a ROM. Interested people can contact me and I can open the source code for them.

1 hour ago, suzukis said:

Does this module work with stock rom 5.8.015s in letv x600? I hate the circle with 3 dots in status bar... 

It should work theoretically but I am not sure as I dont have that device. If all device with 5.8 has same code base, this should work.

On 7/13/2016 at 0:02 PM, Shivam Mahadik said:

Can I install "Nify" an xposed module on EUI 5.8???

Yes. It worked on my device. Except some color settings, most others worked. Most options in GravityBox[MM] also worked.

1 person likes this

On 13/7/2016 at 2:47 PM, majkel_94 said:

Same in Stock 5.8.15s for x600. :(

Please check X600 15s codebase - it looks like sth is different and your mods doesn't work ;)

23 minutes ago, majkel_94 said:

Please check X600 15s codebase - it looks like sth is different and your mods doesn't work ;)

How check? 

x600 bb72 15s not work :( startloop  and multi crash after installing the EUI Moder module....with MM gravitybox it' OK :)

25 minutes ago, momos76 said:

x600 bb72 15s not work :( startloop  and multi crash after installing the EUI Moder module....with MM gravitybox it' OK :)

You can change status bar with gravity box? 

36 minuti fa, suzukis dice:

You can change status bar with gravity box? 

no...status mod don't work well

Edited by momos76

hello can youmake it support for LeTv le 1s because it has now Eui 5.8 version.

Sent from my Le X507

Xposed is not competiple with 5.8 so eui or any mod not working with 5.8. Reboot in recovery and uninstall xposed. It will boot normaly.