Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kambasae

How to install TWRP on x821

How to flash a recovery on this version?

I have been unable to do it, flashed multiple times successfully but still boots into stock recovery.

plz anyone help me also ... i am 5.8.019s version. any help?? i tried twrp recoveries but it stuck at blue led at boot . then i flashed stock recovery then my phone starts again.

can anyone guide me for x821 root method or twrp installing method.

Edited by mohitpaswan917

I have the same phone and also no luck to flash twrp but that's because of the encrypted data partitions on this phone

Hey, i tried to install the twrp recovery on my x820 (double confirm with backspace). After the reboot it stucks in a bootloop. I can access the fastboot mode ...

I think my mistake was, that my phone wasn't recognized by windows, i didn't found the right driver. Could this be the reason? In the meantime i also tried to unbrick it with the edl mode an the qualcomm but is wasn't successful. 

Could somebody help me fixing the problem?