Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

M.gllmt

[Cuoco92] LeTv x800 - EUI 17S Stable Android 6.0

45 posts in this topic

New Cuoco92 custom rom! Based on EUI 17s, android 6.0

Features :

Ota-update.

Multilangue (Normaly)

Busybox

Direct download link :

https://mega.nz/#!90NhjSCY!t-cb9Hh4u2mbR4r8oZIXYljjjYg8-Tc9ccS1sL4PfP0

ONLY CN VERSION ! Non functional on US version

If you want to pay a coffee to Cuoco :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ZXHST9N9RA99Q

2 people like this

Il y a 5 heures, pulangratz a dit :

Does this has double tap to unlock? 

I don't think

7 godzin temu, pulangratz napisał:

Does this has double tap to unlock? 

Double tap to wake works, but u cant use any other sms app (like in all chinese ROMs)

2 people like this

Double tap to wake works like official 17s rom

I don't use sms , only viber, i think go sms pro (free from play store) is good , settings=>app management=>default apps=>sms , if necessary freeze stock sms with titanium backup

1 person likes this

After the update the device stack at initializing launcher.... A bug? Any ideas to solve that?

Also when I make check for update I am taking error "wrong ROM id".... Any help?

Edited by Michalis

1 godzinę temu, tora33 napisał:

I don't use sms , only viber, i think go sms pro (free from play store) is good , settings=>app management=>default apps=>sms , if necessary freeze stock sms with titanium backup

When i download any of sms application and install it, change as a default message ap, i cant send sms and get sms for anyone, only stock sms app works. I try to freeze it...maybe it works.

PS on any CM ROM and Cuoco 14S it every sms app works with np. Problems is in every chinese stock or custom roms and cuoco 17S. I try to freeze default sms app...i hope it will be works and i get a word after

Edited by Chris

1- connect your phone to the charger -> wait 30min, leave your x900 aside, let him rest.

2- Next, press power button for a very very very long time (between 10s and 2minutes).

Retry many times.

3- If it don't reboot, press POWER and VOLUME+ for a very very very long time (between 10s and 2minutes).

4- If it don't reboot, press POWER and VOLUME- for a very very very long time (between 10s and 2minutes).

No change ?

5- Connect your phone to the charger (charge 1-2h). Next retry the manipulation.

Press as long it's possible, it's very important ! 

When you have à vibration with Just power press, retry with power and volume +, to reboot in recovery and reflash your Rom. 

Are you sûre you have a Cn version ? 

US verison> "normal" letters on a back of the phone. CN Version> chinese letters. And i think its gonna be hard to get new ROM for US version from now. If u got brick or black screen maybe you got US version. I install this ROM with no problem but change this system asap as i can because different sms app wont work properly (like all stock chinese roms those dayz). I freeze system sms app and then i write is it works or not.

3 minuty temu, kazmirz napisał:

US :( fuck.

So u got only stock 11s cuoco 14s and CM....nothin more at this time...and it will be hard to get android6 on US

PS Cuoco said that he stop doin roms on US version

Edited by Chris

6 godzin temu, tora33 napisał:

Example:

1. I download Textra

2. App settings> deafult app >sms> textra

3. cant send sms and no sms comin

I just wanna saiy that when i open textra and dont exit this app....sms working like a charm on textra (if i dont quit/"free ram" app works great)

Freezeing Stock sms app with TItanium Backup dont work too

Stock sms even if i end and clean phone from open things still get sms, other sms apps works only when i dont clean the app .

On CM or Cuocos 14S every sms app works great, i cant understand why cuocos14 works with every sms app but 17s from him dont work, really cant understand this

6 hours ago, Michalis said:

After the update the device stack at initializing launcher.... A bug? Any ideas to solve that?

Also when I make check for update I am taking error "wrong ROM id".... Any help?

Anyone?

59 minutes ago, Chris said:

Example:

1. I download Textra

2. App settings> deafult app >sms> textra

3. cant send sms and no sms comin

I just wanna saiy that when i open textra and dont exit this app....sms working like a charm on textra (if i dont quit/"free ram" app works great)

Freezeing Stock sms app with TItanium Backup dont work too

Stock sms even if i end and clean phone from open things still get sms, other sms apps works only when i dont clean the app .

On CM or Cuocos 14S every sms app works great, i cant understand why cuocos14 works with every sms app but 17s from him dont work, really cant understand this

I use textra as you.Everything works fine .I can send and receive sms.There is nothing wrong with chinese roms.

Check permisions in every app. MM roms have that .

The problem is 14s from cuoco.It is a ported rom from x900 not a x800 rom.Cuoco 's 14s messed my phone a lot.If you have an older backup from 13s for example,try to flash it first and then flash 17s.

I use textra with any rom until now with no problem(13s,15s,16s,17s)

Anyway if mrRusch makes 17s i ll putt it.

Dolby atm has a problem in cuoco 's 17s but i don t use it so i don t care.

Edited by Sim
1 person likes this

Ive got this from the start cant use different sms app. You use nano sim or micro sim card? Maybe on nano i can use different app...still dont know why i can change everything except Messenger 

PS Michalis i dont have that kind of problem of my phone...dont know how to help you :/

sim 1 is nano and sim 2 is micro.BOth are working.I dont think that sim is the problem.

Il y a 3 heures, Michalis a dit :

Anyone?

It's a bug. If you are bloked on the bootimage, press POWER and VOLUME+ (reboot recovery).

Wipe (data, cache, dalvik ans system) and reflash the rom.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, M.gllmt said:

It's a bug. If you are bloked on the bootimage, press POWER and VOLUME+ (reboot recovery).

Wipe (data, cache, dalvik ans system) and reflash the rom.

Thanks. A clean install solved everything

Dnia 17.09.2016 at 16:56, Sim napisał:

I use textra as you.Everything works fine .I can send and receive sms.There is nothing wrong with chinese roms.

Check permisions in every app. MM roms have that .

The problem is 14s from cuoco.It is a ported rom from x900 not a x800 rom.Cuoco 's 14s messed my phone a lot.If you have an older backup from 13s for example,try to flash it first and then flash 17s.

I use textra with any rom until now with no problem(13s,15s,16s,17s)

Anyway if mrRusch makes 17s i ll putt it.

Dolby atm has a problem in cuoco 's 17s but i don t use it so i don t care.

I dont use Dolby too, use only Hi-Fi, and i use permission for different app and it works but only on nano sim, dont know why. I try to wipe clean stock 17 and then i write on this forum again. But its all good....permission change my stock app to any app...but only on nano...for me its succes by far...thanks for advice man .

can anyone provide instructions on how to install this rom? i have a custom 16s rom installed but i think the recovery is stock

6 hours ago, Chris said:

I dont use Dolby too, use only Hi-Fi, and i use permission for different app and it works but only on nano sim, dont know why. I try to wipe clean stock 17 and then i write on this forum again. But its all good....permission change my stock app to any app...but only on nano...for me its succes by far...thanks for advice man .

Oh man .....i forgot....

textra doesn t support dual sim.(i think)

I use the second sim only for data so i have not send any sms from sim2.

All different sms apps works, but no led notification, i hope they change it in another roms. Right now im happy lock screen dissapear sms changed to mood (my fav sms app right now butno led notification) and everythings works fine...but still i think change this rom to 16S modded from chinese site, for me the best rom for this phone atm.

PS Thanks for your answers Sim i change this app only because of your words. One more time thanks