Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

M.gllmt

[Cuoco92] LeTv x800 - EUI 17S Stable Android 6.0

45 posts in this topic
21 minutes ago, Chris said:

All different sms apps works, but no led notification, i hope they change it in another roms. Right now im happy lock screen dissapear sms changed to mood (my fav sms app right now butno led notification) and everythings works fine...but still i think change this rom to 16S modded from chinese site, for me the best rom for this phone atm.

PS Thanks for your answers Sim i change this app only because of your words. One more time thanks

hi Chris

any instructions on how to install this rom?

6 hours ago, Chris said:

All different sms apps works, but no led notification, i hope they change it in another roms. Right now im happy lock screen dissapear sms changed to mood (my fav sms app right now butno led notification) and everythings works fine...but still i think change this rom to 16S modded from chinese site, for me the best rom for this phone atm.

PS Thanks for your answers Sim i change this app only because of your words. One more time thanks

settings-display-LED notification light  check "other".

the led is working fine.

15 godzin temu, Sim napisał:

settings-display-LED notification light  check "other".

the led is working fine.

My eng is so bad...ive got green light but i cant change it to any color, this things only works on CM, but i read that eui is really bad bout that, so i think i must accept green led :)

+1 No notification LED on any calls, messages, mails. Everything else works.

I have checked the settings and all turned on. I tried some playstore apps but none of them work either.

I had a clean install so not that and the led was working on MrRusch 16s. The only time the LED works when its on charge.

Any ideas, suggestions?

1 godzinę temu, shadow78 napisał:

+1 No notification LED on any calls, messages, mails. Everything else works.

I have checked the settings and all turned on. I tried some playstore apps but none of them work either.

I had a clean install so not that and the led was working on MrRusch 16s. The only time the LED works when its on charge.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Ive got problems with different sms app but notification works fine...led works fine too but only in green color (sad story). 

On "stock sms" app...led works fine same as mails and phone calls....check the notification check permission etc, i clean instal this rom and everything works fine (except battery drain).  check settings Display>Led Notification and turn on all, i think it helps

12 hours ago, Chris said:

Ive got problems with different sms app but notification works fine...led works fine too but only in green color (sad story). 

On "stock sms" app...led works fine same as mails and phone calls....check the notification check permission etc, i clean instal this rom and everything works fine (except battery drain).  check settings Display>Led Notification and turn on all, i think it helps

Well thanks for the reply but as I said I have checked the settings...

However I think I have cracked it. I installed and app called Light manager and tested all the notification lights for calls, messages, emails (select test, then turn of the screen and wait a minute) and all works now but on green light which is the stock I think. But at least works. I thought I share this it maybe useful to someone having the same issue.

I only have a data sim on my x800 cause this is my 2ndary phone so the sms app does not bother me. Everything I use works fine now.

32 or 64 only in CN version

(I think you have US version , you can not install )

Sent from my Le 1 Pro using Tapatalk

Dnia 21.09.2016 at 00:54, pulangratz napisał:

pomóc nie mogę zainstalować Xposed 

For me worked until version 82.
83-86 resulted in stopping the interface at runtime.
Question. Is the version of the 17s no longer call recording? Maybe something is impossible to turn on?
/Google translator/

Can anyone help. I have this Android OS thing which is keeping the phone awake. how do i know which app is doing this?

Screenshot_2016-11-01-10-23-34.jpg

Screenshot_2016-11-01-10-23-39.jpg