Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CrisBalGreece

[Stock][X800 US] EUI 5.8 18s

122 posts in this topic

Good morning to all X800_US owners...

As all ready many of you know, I managed with some changes on kernel to boot successfully and the official version of the operation system 5.8.018s, from CN. Below I'm posting a few photos for those who might think that the post is fake and I hope at some time I have good news for this project to.

EDIT : 11/01/2016

Just release the rom now after many pm and pressure for it, but read and remember all the bugs/issues! It is not for daily use! Make the installation at your own risk!

Languages: Only English, Chinese at the moment. 

Installation with TWRP recovery 

1: Copy "Official_5.8.018s_X800_US.zip” to the root directory of the SD card or to USB/OTG.

2: Shutdown your device, Press the Power  key and the Volume+  button at the same time, wait until enter into the TWRP recovery.

3. Press backup button and make a full backup everything for future use.

4. From 11s, make a wipe/factory reset and turn back on start page.

5. Press Install and find the “Official_5.8.018s_X800_US.zip”> slide to install it.

6. When done, make the 2 wipes data& davlik cache or factory reset.

7. Reboot to system.

8. Wait about 3-4 min to boot in system.... Done.

Remember all the above issues, Battery charging, sound .

stock recovery Installation

1. Download "Official_5.8.018s_X800_US.zip”

2. Copy firmware "Official_5.8.018s_X800_US.zip” to the root directory of the SD card."Official_5.8.018s_X800_US.zip” and rename it us update.zip.

3: Shutdown your device, Press the Power  key and theVolume+ button at the same time, wait until the screen wakes ,it will enter into the upgrade mode press update and then start . 

3: Finally, at recovery picture, select the downloaded zip file. Wait for the upgrade is complete, reboot into the system.Be carefoul if you don't have a backup!

Tip: Battery precentage/charging showing  through TWRP only but charging through system as well !

GAPS through LeStore apk . Search Google play store Download play Store and install it . 

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!5Nl3FLxR!b6bOhHmlbwfyh3W5zcnia361Dq1ZMcsATn7xV5BYZ1I

My rom is a result of cooking source code of kernel from X900 and msm8994 Qualcomm . 

Until now this is the progress. 

3g 4g 2g...Dual Sim.... OK (Vodafone, Cosmote Greece ) 
Camera front..... Ok
Camera back..... Ok
Brightness..... Ok
Video Player: AVI, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MKV, FL... Ok
Audio Player: FLAC, APE, MP3, OGG, AMR, ABC..... Ok
Image: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF .... Ok
Ringing Tones/music .... Only headsets with. 

Browser: Html..... Ok
G-sensor:.... Οκ

D-sensor:... Οκ
L-sensor:.... Οκ 
Hall Sensor: Yes
Digital Compass:... Οκ 

GPS : Ok
Port: 3.5mm earphone jack sound  Ok

Micro USB... No

Speakers...no sound 
Battery precentage: not showing on system

Charging .. Yes but show level only on TWRP 
APKs .. Οκ

IR remote control... Ok
Wi-Fi... Ok

Bluetooth.. ok

Thank you for your patience.

Screenshot_19700121_121056.jpg

Screenshot_20161031_113544.jpg

Screenshot_20161031_113550.jpg

Screenshot_20161031_105323.jpg

Screenshot_20161031_105407.jpg

15 people like this

3 minutes ago, dickamix said:

Can one also use the roms of the x900?

Unfortunately not ! If you do that it just brick your phone . 

22 minutes ago, dickamix said:

Where can you download the rom?

Not yet because it is not for daily use . 

Great news! I'm still very happy with the phone, but just missing MM!  Thank you for the great work so far . 

1 person likes this

Que bien ya mismo android 6.0 weeeeee jejeje estoy deseando de que pongan el link para descargar tengo más ganas aun de que salga la miui se ve súper bien jeje. Muchísimas gracias por su tiempo para ayudarnos 

Good morning everyone . I will release the rom link today with installation  instructions . But remember and read the above issues . Still not  working GPS, Speakers , Battery charging . You can charge the phone only through TWRP recovery . I'm keeping working on this and trying to resolve all the above . 9_9

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, CrisBalGreece said:

Good morning everyone . I will release the rom link today with installation  instructions . But remember and read the above issues . Still not  working GPS, Speakers , Battery charging . You can charge the phone only through TWRP recovery . I'm keeping working on this and trying to resolve all the above . 9_9

What do you think about to contact Cuoco? Maybe together its easyer, quicker to find the solutions.

hace 7 horas, CrisBalGreece dijo:

I would advise you not put it still until this fully functioning, at least you've fixed the bugs of battery charge.
Well you would avoid pressure from the people who install and then they want to work parties are not yet well.
Greetings.

7 hours ago, Janos said:

What do you think about to contact Cuoco? Maybe together its easyer, quicker to find the solutions.

It is a good idea, but would Cuoco92 be willing to do it? Not any harm in asking him, I guess...

Thanks again @CrisBalGreece and do not give up! :)

2 minutes ago, Sirrr said:

It is a good idea, but would Cuoco92 be willing to do it? Not any harm in asking him, I guess...

Thanks again @CrisBalGreece and do not give up! :)

Hello @Sirrr you are one from the older users of X800 and you know many things about it ! Just released the link for the rom . If someone . . Couoco 92,  you, anybody wants , just unpack my rom and take the kernel modification for further work with it . I will be glad ! 9_9

14 минуты назад, CrisBalGreece сказал:

Hello @Sirrr you are one from the older users of X800 and you know many things about it ! Just released the link for the rom . If someone . . Couoco 92,  you, anybody wants , just unpack my rom and take the kernel modification for further work with it . I will be glad ! 9_9

hi, what do you make changes only in a ramdisk? I mean in the boot

You unfortunately have me confused. I am not a developer. I would gladly help if i would have some proper knowledge about kernels, but i do not know where and what to look for :( 

Just now, Sirrr said:

You unfortunately have me confused. I am not a developer. I would gladly help if i would have some proper knowledge about kernels, but i do not know where and what to look for :( 

It's ok . I understand what  you said . Maybe others developers decide to check my rom and make it work . I'm not giving up for sure ! But any help is welcome . 9_9

5 minutes ago, arsavak said:

hi, what do you make changes only in a ramdisk? I mean in the boot

On kernel and added  a patch on it . 

Cris, maybe you should directly ask Couoco92 for some help. Or you already did it?

Maybe you should also open a new thread on XDA forum.

Edited by Sirrr

good someone has installed this official rom ?? to comment as he goes through

hace 32 minutos, fran_1988 dijo:

good someone has installed this official rom ?? to comment as he goes through

Hi. I just installed and everything works ok, except what CrisBalGreece says.
I have also noted that not 'running double tap to wake up the screen.
3g, 4g, bluetooth works all well and generally rom is fast and stable.

(Hola. Yo la acabo de instalar y funciona todo ok, excepto lo que comenta CrisBalGreece.
Tambien he observado que no funcina el doble toque para despertar la pantalla.
3g, 4g, bluetooth funciona todo bien y la rom en general se ve rapida y estable.)

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, manolett said:

Hi. I just installed and everything works ok, except what CrisBalGreece says.
I have also noted that not 'running double tap to wake up the screen.
3g, 4g, bluetooth works all well and generally rom is fast and stable.

Thanks my friend for the try to  install the rom and testing . Yes . . i never try If dtwp works . . Thanks for this . . 

good I just installed but there are many applications in Chinese no ?? and could not be configured in Spanish ?? hehehe theme as you would load ?? I was little and scared me and battery and restart again in backup hehehe thanks for comment

8 minutes ago, fran_1988 said:

good I just installed but there are many applications in Chinese no ?? and could not be configured in Spanish ?? hehehe theme as you would load ?? I was little and scared me and battery and restart again in backup hehehe thanks for comment

Of course . Just En and CN language on it . Remember that all official apk is on CN language . Thanks for the try . . 

В 31.10.2016 в 11:43, CrisBalGreece сказал:

Remember all the above issues Gps

Why did you say that the gps is not working, like works :)

Screenshot_20161102-030742.jpg

Edited by arsavak
2 people like this