Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CrisBalGreece

[Stock][X800 US] EUI 5.8 18s

122 posts in this topic
On 8/12/2016 at 9:32 PM, manolett said:

Hey CrisBalGreece.

I would like to know if you could solve any of the problems that had the rom ... I keep waiting with interest and illusion this rom, thanks friend.

Unfortunately not . Without new kernel or source code I think  is impossible . I've made 80 roms with hundreds of changes but still nothing . :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrisBalGreece said:

Unfortunately not . Without new kernel or source code I think  is impossible . I've made 80 roms with hundreds of changes but still nothing . :(

I appreciate your work even if is not a succes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about this

/proc/bus/pci/devices

or this

/sys/bus/pci/devices

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CrisBalGreece said:

Unfortunately not . Without new kernel or source code I think  is impossible . I've made 80 roms with hundreds of changes but still nothing . :(

In any case, thank you so much for your efforts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, fran_1988 said:

It is a shame with how good it was good many thanks for your efforts greetings

But I'm not stopping to try..... Just some rest  for Christmas holidays. :D

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best of luck in your efforts and thanks again for trying. This phone really deserve it.

But i will have to say goodbye as i have just sold mine. I have run out of patience with LeEco's ignorance. I will probably go with Xiaomi.

I hope you will eventually succeed.

Happy Holidays to you all!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sirrr said:

Best of luck in your efforts and thanks again for trying. This phone really deserve it.

But i will have to say goodbye as i have just sold mine. I have run out of patience with LeEco's ignorance. I will probably go with Xiaomi.

I hope you will eventually succeed.

Happy Holidays to you all!

If you.. One of the oldest owners sell the X800 than all of as should... :(

Happy Christmas Holidays to you.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrisBalGreece said:

If you.. One of the oldest owners sell the X800 than all of as should... :(

Happy Christmas Holidays to you.. 

I will not. I wanna try ubuntu touch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, doriano71 said:

Also i buy Xiaomi, never more Leeco ¬¬

Happy Holidays guys :)

 

Me all so....  and X820 and Le 3pro.. but I won't leave the X800 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minuti fa, CrisBalGreece dice:

Me all so....  and X820 and Le 3pro.. but I won't leave the X800 

I understand you, but i want a device always updated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, @CrisBalGreece

Turning to the sound issue ... Could it be that the fault is in the headphone jack? That is, when you connect headphones the sound of the speakers is turned off, and for whatever reason the rom interprets that the headphones are always connected, so there is no sound coming from the speakers.

In the change from ll to mm something changed in the way of managing the pin, that is why the mikey type buttons stopped working ... Maybe that is the problem.

Edited by manolett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, manolett said:

Hi, @CrisBalGreece

Turning to the sound issue ... Could it be that the fault is in the headphone jack? That is, when you connect headphones the sound of the speakers is turned off, and for whatever reason the rom interprets that the headphones are always connected, so there is no sound coming from the speakers.

In the change from ll to mm something changed in the way of managing the pin, that is why the mikey type buttons stopped working ... Maybe that is the problem.

Happy Christmas.. Very good observation.. Maybe  that is the malfunction for the sound....  But the point is we don't have the new configuration for audio points on our kernel. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/12/2016 at 13:05, CrisBalGreece dijo:

Happy Christmas.. Very good observation.. Maybe  that is the malfunction for the sound....  But the point is we don't have the new configuration for audio points on our kernel. :(

There's an app called SOUNDABOUT which can control audio outputs ignoring whatever you select.

I read in some threads bugs of Android MM with SD810 mobiles, like Xperia or Nexus..  Maybe it can help... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the beginning everybody was so enthusiast... Now it seems that everybody stopped everything... Cuoco, Aurel, Betahydri, ChrisBal... I now, you don't have open source code... 

Sad...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Member Statistics

    12,529
    Total Members
    524
    Most Online
    ctoicho
    Newest Member
    ctoicho
    Joined