Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tora33

[tora33][X722] Multi Pro3 X722 stable 20s rom, Magisk+V4A+Xposed (from 26s to 20s)

389 posts in this topic

3) X722_Full-ARoMA_20s_Modded with 28s from  LeMax2 MagiskRoot_v4A_ etc           more - discussion here 

by Hellas LeEco TeAm (C.B.G_tora33 )

* Moded on stock EUI 5.9.020s and 28s LeMax2 Stable, ready to Daily use.
* Added Multicolor LED Notification Light
- You can find it on display options 
* Redefinied Infrared Remote app and Note app launch
* Added Amoled type brightness display
* Eye Protection mode with switch in Quick Toggles
* Default is EUI. theme you can change it after installation
* All apps deliver notification, without first launch them
* Added Launcher with Google Search Box inside
* Added more animation scale settings in dev options 
* Added Root, xposed, advance settings
* Added many stuff from 23s to haven't playstore fc (only v.5)
* Added MagiskRoot, Viper4A, with advance settings
* Added Magisk full Safety Pass Net fix
* Performance, battery, balanced profil with AKT apk and Spectrum kernel
* Many - many extra settings on board to choose you own
* You can choose betwin several Launchers
* You have now 2 tap to power button to launch camera
* Updated Android Security Patch
* Updated Gapps without crashes-need wipe all except internal storage
* Choise 4G/3G/2G fixed
* Now you can move LeuiBrowser as second browser
* Updated Some Stock Apps Calendar, Clock, Remote control
* Added multi finger (5) on main fingerprint settings
* Added Xposed Installer
* Added Xposed Modules
* Added more brightnes on virual buttons
* Added Google default search box on home virual button
* Added new apk of Dolby Atmos on main settings
* Added new apk of Viper4Android on main settings
* Added 102 languages on board to choose yours
* Added more GPS accuracy for EU and WorlWide Satelites 
* Added more apks and many other stuff to choose - for expert users
* And some other stuff that you find it out!...

Installation with TWRP only. Make full nandroid backup and factory reset if you have 20s bangood rom - if you have Bangood rom needs all wipes except internal because of new GAPPS and security patches- and flash. Or make all wipes to have it clean. If you want to try dirty make only wipes inside ARoMA installer. Recommended installation the custom. Choose what you want to installing.

4 interfaces

Stock unrooted

Typical

minimal

Custom
Multilanguage 102 langs, New System, system Interface, Launcher 28s , more launcher to choose inside, Multiled, Fast notifications, Amoled Mode, single hand mode, long battery 6hrs sot, AKT kernel profiles ! Spectrum kernel for great SOT. Updated security patches Google Updated, Advanced settings for  rooted users Xposed Safety Fix etc AROMA INSTALLER On it. After finishing you will find Magisk manager Xposed V4A BusyBox Safety Fix inside to sd card to install it if you want or if you don't choose root at installation.

With ARoMA power Adjust OS as you like. 

LINK-1 >> Stock Gapps. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DrL8wkxWiR-jQctkoCfWelHrYdSoExwH/view?usp=sharing

LINK-2 >> New Gapps https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H__jyjVaFhkhiX7Td4fMEs5EUbWzvK3a/view?usp=sharing

Multiple Tool Flash Recovery Check and unlock Bootloader

Download unzip somewhere inside PC and run with double click the RECOVERY_TOOL_LEX722.bat . Follow instructions and check Bootloader Unlock it (only if is on stable mode-not if is critical locked) flash TWRP or Stock Recovery etc. Try it with your own responsibility.

Alternative you can put new TWRPS inside phone and Flash them through there as image files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3BgtajkXBT43pQBn66LeJ45G7tb_f5_/view?usp=sharing

TIP: For LedNotifications>> First go to Display>LED notification light>inside enable Others> then press to Multi Led Settings > Inside press setup give the proper rights to Notification access etc
Go back to main settings>go to App management> find the LightFlow apk>tap on it >go inside and press on Notifications>inside there enable 1st tab " Allow notifications" >Done you are ready! wink.gif
I've made all this because many users don't want to be active allways and with this way is upon each user to enable it or not! 

2) X722_stable_20s_MagiskRoot_v4A_C.B.G_tora33    download       more - discussion here 

if you use xposed:

1) X722_stable_20s_NoRoot_tora33,    Download        (must login to https://mega.nz . ,for download)

dond't install 26s, soft brick (if you installed the 26s and locked the bootloader , look in this post)

1.jpg       2.jpg

app "LeEco Settings"

3.jpg       4.jpg

Magisk root (safetynet pass)                                                                            ViPER4Android             

14.jpg      6.jpg

Screenshot_20170929-053712.jpg

TWRP Recovery from Pro 3 X720

edit : Twrp Recovery :

pro3_EUI_TWRP.zip  download and install from twrp recovery , (if you haven't twrp recovery, install this and then install from recovery pro3_EUI_TWRP.zip)

(edit:  the easiest way to install twrp recovery   from fastboot mode  , )

stock_recovery: (from X720)download, extract in your computer , connect your device with computer in fastboot mode and run  STOCK

stock recovery(from 722)

(not install official 26s)

Backup your rom from recovery and after install the rom

how to install : like Max2

the rom is like Pro3

enable camera 2api in eui : download and install from recovery without wipe

Leeco account registration

4 people like this

@D3C3BAL,   no, they are different, I hope in two days  will be ready X722 and X720 G.B.G._tora33 rom

2 people like this

So, I'm having soft brick after installing your rom. I can share the log, but in it everything is correct.

Edited by Batyan

6 ore fa, tora33 dice:

@D3C3BAL,   no, they are different, I hope in two days  will be ready X722 and X720 G.B.G._tora33 rom

This working on X720 too ? 

Please remove in the next bulid the cines write or app like this in the update launcher ;)

Screenshot_20170929-192223.jpg

1 person likes this

52 минуты назад, tora33 сказал:

1) X722_stable_20s_NoRoot_tora33 rom ? No , I have this rom 20 days

the update rom (I didn't install it) is from Batyan (install this , if you have 26s rom with lock bootloader)

Thanks for answer. So, have you tested X722_stable_20s_NoRoot_tora33 on real device? I have soft brick after install it.

@Batyan, I installed many times , if you want install again with safe format

safe format                                                             screenshot  from  2) X722_stable_20s_MagiskRoot_v4A_xposed_C.B.G_tora33                                                                                                   

6.jpg       1.jpg

21 минуту назад, tora33 сказал:

@Batyan, I installed many times , if you want install again with safe format

I don't have 26S. I'm on 20S now. I wanted to try your firmware. But before flashing I did an Format Data via recovery, and then flashed your zip. Was it a problem?

no problem, I do not know why it was not installed properly,
if you are 20s, you don't have to install it, wait for this rom  2) X722_stable_20s_MagiskRoot_v4A_xposed_C.B.G_tora33,  (testing....)

If I am correct, the majority of bricks comes from flashing the 026s stock rom through that x720 TWRP?

And - many thanks tora33 !!! :D

Edited by dakok

Hi to everybody. i just bought x722.

Bravo to tora33 for his work and i'm waiting for your x722 rom! Keep up the good work mate!

Dakok, we meet again (after coolpad F1)

2 people like this

12 hours ago, mixanikosgr said:

Hi to everybody. i just bought x722.

Bravo to tora33 for his work and i'm waiting for your x722 rom! Keep up the good work mate!

Dakok, we meet again (after coolpad F1)

This period I m with redmi note 4 global edition, but now I have very good reason to think about X722!! 

1 person likes this

Hi guys! Nice to see you again! :D

Tora33 - feel free to delete this message soon :)

2 hours ago, dakok said:

Hi guys! Nice to see you again! :D

Tora33 - feel free to delete this message soon :)

Dakok do you have in the past an huawei g300? I remember one dakok on modaco forums.

@All , don't install 26s

@robboman , 

if you installed it, lock bootloader, soft brick

if you installed 26s, 

1. Phone must be charged

2. download Update.zip   , 

3. move the folder "update.zip" to the phone's internal storage

4. Open "File manager", search "update.zip" and press on it, next select "update system"

5. if you download this       unzip it , 

6. turn off the phone, next press volume down + power button to enter fastboot mode, open “第二步多刷_音量下键+开机键.bat”on your PC when the phone is on fastboot mode, the phone will restart again, update completed.

the 26s rom (is not full multilanguage)

Screenshot_20171001-021910.jpg         Screenshot_20171001-021915.jpg

@dakok, yes, last 3.1.1, is perfect for 20s not for 26s

1.png        2.png

8. and tomorrow i hope  2) X722_stable_20s_MagiskRoot_v4A_xposed_C.B.G_tora33,   testing

3 people like this

@tora33, stupid question, what recovery is on your screenshots? In the first post I found non-chinese 3.1.1 TWRP and chinese 3.0.2, but you have chinese 3.1.1

twrp recovery is multi...

1.png       1a.png

2.png

16 hours ago, tora33 said:

Thanks a a lot for the lengthy reply, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, my x722 Le Pro bricked when trying to install x26 through TWRP.

The phone does not boot now, I can't acces recovery, locked bootloader. I can only acces fastboot. I'm am afraid reading the posts online that I can't  recover my phone from this brick. No qpst files are available for the x722.