Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tora33

[tora33][X722] Multi Pro3 X722 stable 20s rom, Magisk+V4A+Xposed (from 26s to 20s)

389 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's totally beyond my understanding that someone would NOT mention that the fingerprint feature DOES NOT WORK!!!

How do we revert back to stock 26S?????

Edited by haki.gr
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, we mentioned this already! HOW DO WE GO BACK TO STOCK???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 1 minuto, haki.gr dijo:

Yes, we mentioned this already! HOW DO WE GO BACK TO STOCK???

Idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I tried to flash the stock 26S via TWRP, after a hard reset/wipe, and now the phone is WITHOUT RECOVERY! I can only enter Fastboot Mode...NO RECOVERY! I now have a 200-euro, gold, chinese paper-weight and I'm totally furious!

 

5 minutes ago, ArturGPJ said:

Correction patch for fingerprint?

This BUG should have been quoted in BOLD letters at the beginning of this thread.

Edited by haki.gr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@haki.gr or who has the 26s: on the 26s work fingerprint ??

edit : in 20s Baggood i think not work  fingerprint,

(in my rom the files "fingerprint.msm8996.so",  fingerprintd, and in updater-script (set_metadata("/system/bin/fingerprintd", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "mode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:fingerprintd_exec:s0");  are O.K. , but not work (hardware? i think not)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course the fingerprint WORKS with the stock 26S firmware!!!

Now how can we recover a bricked X722? I can only enter Fastboot Mode!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutos atrás, haki.gr disse:

Of course the fingerprint WORKS with the stock 26S firmware!!!

Now how can we recover a bricked X722? I can only enter Fastboot Mode!

try to pass twrp again through fastboot or stock recovery

27 minutos atrás, tora33 disse:

@haki.gr or who has the 26s: on the 26s work fingerprint ??

Have solution for fingerprint?

Edited by ArturGPJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears to be working when using the Le1PRO-TWRP-INSTALLER but it never reboots. It gets stuck at the LeEco logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who installed 26s should not install twrp recovery

look here 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

33 minutos atrás, tora33 disse:

Anyone who installed 26s should not install twrp recovery

look here 

and while the fingerprint is not working?
 

e enquanto o fingerprint nao estar funcionando?

Edited by ArturGPJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, nobody has an idea of how to recover an X722 who CAN enter Fastboot but CANNOT enter Recovery and gets stuck at the LeEco logo???

All this WOULDN'T have happened if it was clearly stated at the ROM thread that "FINGERPRINT DOES'T WORK WITH THIS ROM", right????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't installed the 26s official, the information is from those who installed the 26s rom ( and @robboman, has the same problem, (in the first page of this thread)   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 020s geekbuying fingrenprint also works.

 

Information to all (which I found on most of the forums about x722) - do not install 026s update zip over TWRP recovery because it will brick your phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flashing 026s rom through TWRP makes a brick and this is known fact for a month or more. It is mentioned at many leeco forums. Please guys, read some stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, dakok said:

Flashing 026s rom through TWRP makes a brick and this is known fact for a month or more. It is mentioned at many leeco forums. Please guys, read some stuff.

It's because I READ stuff that I decided to flash your ROM. Where was it mentioned in THIS forum that fingerprint DOESN'T work with the custom ROM's???

I now probably need a stock ROM flashable via Fastboot.

Doew anyone know where to such a file or,  at least, a stock recovery image so that I can try to flash it via fastboot?

 

Edited by haki.gr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tora33 released the first ever custom rom for x722 just few days ago. Why rushing to flash it? 

This guy is investing his time and efforts for common good. Respect that please.

Real problem is brick when you flash stock 026s through TWRP.

Fingerprint problem is easily solved.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, dakok said:

Tora33 released the first ever custom rom for x722 just few days ago. Why rushing to flash it? 

This guy is investing his time and efforts for common good. Respect that please.

Real problem is brick when you flash stock 026s through TWRP.

Fingerprint problem is easily solved.

I have been flashing custom ROM's for years and I've learned to respect TWO things:

1. The efforts of the developer.

2. The "KNOWN BUGS" list at the beginning of the thread...especially MAJOR bugs.

Edited by haki.gr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, haki.gr said:

I tried to flash the stock 26S via TWRP, after a hard reset/wipe, and now the phone is WITHOUT RECOVERY! I can only enter Fastboot Mode...NO RECOVERY! I now have a 200-euro, gold, chinese paper-weight and I'm totally furious!

 

This BUG should have been quoted in BOLD letters at the beginning of this thread.

Flashing a stock rom via TWRP before checking if it was ever successfully done is not a clever move.

This is a user bug. :D

Before the flashing, I always try to convince myself that I don't know much about flashing. ;)

OK. Here's what I've learned:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=839766&view=findpost&p=65545170

2nd rom is for flashing through fastboot so you can try that.

Edited by dakok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, dakok said:

Flashing a stock rom via TWRP before checking if it was ever successfully done is not a clever move.

This is a user bug. :D

Before the flashing, I always try to convince myself that I don't know much about flashing. ;)

OK. Here's what I've learned:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=839766&view=findpost&p=65545170

2nd rom is for flashing through fastboot so you can try that.

I'll try that. Thanks. I realize it was not a good move to flash stock via TWRP but I'm simply complaining that I wouldn't have flashed a custom had I known that the fingerprint doesn't work. I'll post my findings.

Edited by haki.gr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, haki.gr said:

I'll try that. Thanks. I realize it was not a good move to flash stock via TWRP but I'm simply complaining that I wouldn't have flashed a custom had I known that the fingerprint doesn't work. I'll post my findings.

I tried it. It doesn't work. All sections fail. "Failed. Partition flashing not allowed"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which apk use to root 020s, magisk or Supersu - is there any difference (and what version)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

  • Member Statistics

    14,875
    Total Members
    1,004
    Most Online
    hli
    Newest Member
    hli
    Joined