Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tora33

[tora33][X722] Multi Pro3 X722 stable 20s rom, Magisk+V4A+Xposed (from 26s to 20s)

191 posts in this topic

Ο.κ., nice try, we continue..............

for fast 100% , settings/developer options

settings,developer options.jpg

16 hours ago, geo307cc said:

Guys,I try to install the adaway app but it crashes everytime I open it!Does anyone know why?

I use it on original geekbuying 020s + twrp and all works ok.

Few more phrases (with translations) to use while searching:

乐Pro3精英版 - Leeco Pro3 Elite Edition
乐视X722 - Leeco X722
乐Pro3线刷救砖 - Leeco Pro3 line flashing to save from brick
乐Pro3精英版线刷救砖 - Leeco Pro3 Elite version of the line flashing to save from brick

QFIL升级包 - QFIL upgrade package

Edited by dakok
2 people like this

@tora33All is OK with the adaway.It was checked the "delete apk" after installation and for some reason it had problem.When I unchecked this,it worked!

On 4/10/2017 at 19:29, emzo dijo:
On 6/10/2017 at 18:52, raphaelbigman dijo:

I used the noroot ROM and same thing hapened, so a put a 5.8 devrom eui with twrp and the fingerprint Works again

How?

Ahora, KarloMoDZz dijo:

@tora33 ey, what can i do with the fingerprint

Is it possible to uninstall system crap on this rom? Like browser app I can see.

Mostly the phone is usable for me with 26s, except browsers, that opens links instead of chrome, and setting default app does nothing. So before I wipe everything and set up again I would like to know if it will even help :)

I mean some easy uninstillation - no hacking using linux terminal and whatnot.

Same for all the other stuff like viper, titanium, etc. - but these don't really bother me, just would be happier without it on the phone.

Edited by evlo

3 hours ago, evlo said:

Is it possible to uninstall system crap on this rom? Like browser app I can see.

Mostly the phone is usable for me with 26s, except browsers, that opens links instead of chrome, and setting default app does nothing. So before I wipe everything and set up again I would like to know if it will even help :)

I mean some easy uninstillation - no hacking using linux terminal and whatnot.

Same for all the other stuff like viper, titanium, etc. - but these don't really bother me, just would be happier without it on the phone.

Go to TWRP=> press mount=>Choose and check system. Go back =>advance=> file Manager,  browse to system=>app.....

1 person likes this

On 6/10/2017 at 7:52 PM, raphaelbigman said:

I used the noroot ROM and same thing hapened, so a put a 5.8 devrom eui with twrp and the fingerprint Works again

Should I wipe all the partitions; if I do, I'll loose all my data I guess

On 29/9/2017 at 0:35 AM, tora33 said:
Spoiler

2) X722_stable_20s_MagiskRoot_v4A_C.B.G_tora33    download       more - discussion here 

if you use xposed:

1) X722_stable_20s_NoRoot_tora33,    Download        (must login to https://mega.nz . ,for download)

dond't install 26s, soft brick (if you installed the 26s and locked the bootloader , look in this post)

1.jpg       2.jpg

app "LeEco Settings"

3.jpg       4.jpg

Magisk root (safetynet pass)                                                                            ViPER4Android             

14.jpg      6.jpg

Screenshot_20170929-053712.jpg

TWRP Recovery from Pro 3 X720

edit : Twrp Recovery :

pro3_EUI_TWRP.zip  download and install from twrp recovery , (if you haven't twrp recovery, install this and then install from recovery pro3_EUI_TWRP.zip)

(edit:  the easiest way to install twrp recovery   from fastboot mode  , )

stock_recovery: (from X720)download, extract in your computer , connect your device with computer in fastboot mode and run  STOCK

stock recovery(from 722)

(not install official 26s)

Backup your rom from recovery and after install the rom

how to install : like Max2

the rom is like Pro3

enable camera 2api in eui : download and install from recovery without wipe

in20s, bug: not work fingerprint

Leeco account registration

6 hours ago, br_benz said:

Should I wipe all the partitions; if I do, I'll loose all my data I guess

for install onother rom, to work properly, backup your rom and install with all wipe but not internal storage (I'm waiting Χ722, ...for a new rom) 

I´m from Brazil, just got my x722 with Banggood rom 020s. Waiting for a better rom...

Thanks.

1 person likes this

3 horas atrás, Andre Gielkop disse:

I´m from Brazil, just got my x722 with Banggood rom 020s. Waiting for a better rom...

Thanks.

Me too!

1 person likes this

Hey everyone, greetings from Germany!

I ordered an x722 last week as there was this amazing deal on banggood, where I got it just for 146 € (+ taxes), so (unfortunately) I just went ahead an bought it. Sure I had informed me about the Le Pro 3 and about the possibilites of installing custom roms, which all looked very very promising, especially for the pricepoint.

Well then I came across that there were the different versions of the Le Pro 3, and that I purchased the one without the published source code... well shit^^

But after thinking about the situation it looks kind of promising to me actually: We have luckily got a developer who is into our device and puts a lot of effort into making as much possible as he can. Thanks a lot for that at this point @tora33! I am also very confident that the issue with the fingerprint will be solved in the near future, as tora33 mentioned that he was going to continue the support after he receives his new x722. And especially keeping in mind how recent this whole ROM is I am very positive for the future. And who knows, maybe the source code for the x722 will show up in the future and we get all the other customROMs as well...

So my plan for the device is so far to get the tora ROM on my x722 as soon as it gets here. I suppose it will ship with the banggood 20s. So what will I have to install?

X722_stable_20s_MagiskRoot_v4A_C.B.G_tora33 or  X722_stable_20s_NoRoot_tora33?

By the way: what does C.B.G actually stand for?

From the discussion I learned that I shalt not upgrade to 26s (especially not via TWRP), but I am not sure which version will be the right one for me.

I would like to have the device rooted and especially have the xposed framework on the device as well.

From my understanding the steps will be:

- Installing TWRP (following the "easiest way to install" from the first post)

- Create a Backup

- Install the tora33 ROM via TWRP (following the instructions "like Max2")

This should hopefully not result in a brick =)

Any help in deciding which version to choose and corrections of my suggested steps are greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Maddin

2 people like this

Hi Maddin, greetings from Greece,
yes the issue with the fingerprint will be resolved once I receive my X722,
support will be continued with new roms, without the source code, C.B.G. is the @CrisBallGreece, he waiting the X722, yes, must not have to install the 26s rom, (from the "ghost" site bug.le.com), 
Twrp, is safe, 

when we will pick up the devices, (C.B.G and tora33) we'll try to prepare 26s and android 7

15 days.jpg

2 people like this

Just installed TWRP with the tip on de first topic  (edit:  the easiest way to install twrp recovery   from fastboot mode  , )  and when I go to TWRP is stays freezed and I cannot swipe to enter TWRP. I can only press the power button for a reboot.

EDIT: Just managed to make it work. Installed the first version then the second one. Thanks a lot!

Edited by Andre Gielkop

Hmm... I'm wondering if I should install this ROM along with Magisk and Xposed when I get my phone. At first I thought I would stick to Banggood 20s but it probably doesn't pass SafetyNet, which I need. If the ROM is unofficial then why does Bangood lock the bootloader? :|

But using Magisk to bypass SafetyNet isn't the best idea either. Devs always find a way to detect and break Magisk cloaking.

What I really want is a stock ROM with GApps that passes SafetyNet natively. No Magisk or Xposed involved. I'll have to return my phone to Banggood the moment it arrives...  

Edited by sk2003

5 часов назад, Andre Gielkop сказал:

Just installed TWRP with the tip on de first topic  (edit:  the easiest way to install twrp recovery   from fastboot mode  , )  and when I go to TWRP is stays freezed and I cannot swipe to enter TWRP. I can only press the power button for a reboot.

Better will be install X722 TWRP, not X720

X722_TWRP_v1.img

9 hours ago, Andre Gielkop said:

EDIT: Just managed to make it work. Installed the first version then the second one. Thanks a lot!

there are two twrp recovery, install the first twrp, freezes for a few seconds and then works properly, so you need (must) to install the second twrp recovery from recovery  pro3_EUI_TWRP.zip

or
install this X722_TWRP_v1.img, (suggestion from 4pda.ru), (informative: officiall twrp (LeEco Le Pro 3 (zl1) = X720 not X722))

how to install "X722_TWRP_v1.img" :

from command adb like here or 

download this

extract in your computer ,

connect the phone with your computer 

press : "volume down" + "power button" ,  (you are in fastboot mode)

run  "Le1PRO-TWRP-INSTALLER" ,  and follow the instructions

(in the second backspace,  immediately press "volume up" + "power button" )

your device is in Twrp Recovery ,   

Can't wait to see how things go on when you get your new devices!

Sowhich version will I need to install to have the device rooted and xposed framework?

X722_stable_20s_MagiskRoot_v4A_C.B.G_tora33 or  X722_stable_20s_NoRoot_tora33?

I'm still a bit confused with the two versions, sorry^^ So what is the difference?

yes

2) X722_stable_20s_MagiskRoot_v4A_C.B.G_tora33    download       more - discussion here 

after installation the rom, if you want, install and xposed:

Xposed ,install the .apk ,     Xposed xposed framework  install from recovery without wipes (C.B.G_tora33)

you must not install update v87.3 , i think not work

screenshot from X720 (after 15 days screenshots from X722)

1.jpg

Yay that's great news! So hopefully there should also be an update for the 4GB /32 GB versions

Let's just hope that the newer version won't lock the bootloader

Edited by maddingausw

4 hours ago, dakok said:

Banggood recently listed 6/64GB x722 at presale. In description - there is Android 7.1.1 !!! 

https://m.banggood.com/LeTV-Leeco-Le-Pro-3-Elite-X722-5_5-inch-6GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1211056.html

So in the Question & Comments section, a Spanish answer mentions that the ROM this phone will come with supports OTA and multilanguage. So does that mean it's an official ROM? Is there hope for us x722 owners who want to pass SafetyNet and be on a newer version of Android?

Then again, Banggood is notorious for its lies. Might just be a modded SafetyNet failing ROM again.

The question is, how difficult would it be to port this phone's ROM to the 4/32 x722?

Edited by sk2003
1 person likes this