Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

aurel

MULTI
[aurel][X800] Flyme OS for US not CN

32 posts in this topic

Hy guys, im aurel. Here is my very new project. I just made a rom for X800 US version LeTv device.

Optimized vibration straight, and added a new thermal driver, wich is enabled throttling mode more latter. So you can use your phone fast and warm :D 

Its based on Flyme OS, but removed tons of china apps, services.

Fixed Mute switch, GPS, Remote and others.

PlayStore and other must to work google services are include in rom. No need to flash gapps. The ROM is multilanguage, based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.

Bug(s): Only front facing camera does not work with original camera app.  I fix it soon.

Are you ready?

1. Download the file from this link: Mega.nz

2. Put in your Phone

3. Do a BACKUP your current rom via TWRP

4. Do a full wipe ( Data+Cache+Dalvik+System )

5. Flash the downloaded file via TWRP

6. Wait the process (3 minutes) and reboot the phone.

7. Wait 5 minutes ( boot process )

7+1. Profit and enjoy :D 

Flash it ONLY on x800 US version ( on the back CE0560 ) Do NOT flash it on x800 CN-version!

If you wanna SuperSu, just choose Root in TWRP, and if boot complete update the SuperSu app via PlayStore.

Feel free to donate me on paypal: aureeel@ymail.com ( yes, Y because its yahoo! )

Oh, and sorry for my bad engish, Im Hungarian.

Cheers

S61111-011934.jpg

S61111-011918.jpg

S61111-011807.jpg

S61111-011748.jpg

S61111-011732.jpg

S61111-011719.jpg

S61111-011713.jpg

S61111-011654.jpg

S61111-011704.jpg

Edited by aurel
6 people like this

Is It based in Lollipop or in Marshmallow?. Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Le 1 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Fantastic ROM, smoother than EUI (cuocos or others)

Great job!

it's 5.1.1

Edited by muthax

4 hours ago, Gecse said:

I tested ! Everythings work :) Very nice work !! 

Tökéletes köszi !! 

Örülök, hogy tetszik! :)

3 hours ago, telecastro said:

Is It based in Lollipop or in Marshmallow?. Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Le 1 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Its based on Lollipop, 5.1.1 

1 hour ago, muthax said:

Fantastic ROM, smoother than EUI (cuocos or others)

Great job!

it's 5.1.1

Glad to hear it! Thank you! :)

Installed it last night and seems to works good, except the front camera. The app crashes when I swap from rear camera to front camera, even using other camera app like Open Camera. Also it seems to have a little bit of battery draining, but I guess is too soon to be sure of this. I will report after a few days of use. 

Anyway, thank you so much for your effort and your good work!

Greetings from Spain!

First of all thank you aurel for your work ! I will try this rom if i have my phone back.

If this works on your rom i think you made us Letv 1 Pro users very happy. Thanks again.

Thank you for your effort @aurel

I have flashed it and i really like Flyme over the boring EUI. Seems faster as well.

However, i had the infamous black screen with blue led crash after around 30 min of using it (i had to do a hard restart), the same crash as in BetaHydri's earlier builds of his CM 12.1. He managed though to solve this issue by modifying something in the build.prop.

Furthermore, i did not managed to install certain apps in Google Play because of "this app is incompatible with your device". Strange, maybe it is a build.prop issue as well.

I also had problems with Waze, therefore I am now back on Cucoco's 14S, but i will surely give it another try if you are willing to push the development further.

Best of luck and thanks again

Edited by Sirrr

Thank you for your effort @aurel

I have flashed it and i really like Flyme over the boring EUI. Seems faster as well.

However, i had the infamous black screen with blue led crash after around 30 min of using it (i had to do a hard restart), the same crash as in BetaHydri's earlier builds of his CM 12.1. He managed though to solve this issue by modifying something in the build.prop.

Furthermore, i did not managed to install certain apps in Google Play because of "this app is incompatible with your device". Strange, maybe it is a build.prop issue as well.

I also had problems with Waze, therefore I am now back on Cucoco's 14S, but i will surely give it another try if you are willing to push the development further.

Best of luck and thanks again

Look in the build.Prop file in 4.2b rom for my dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags try to take the same once like in my rom

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

11 hours ago, betahydri said:

Look in the build.Prop file in 4.2b rom for my dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags try to take the same once like in my rom

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for the hint @betahydri.

However, I have looked, but there aren't any dalvik flags in Flyme's build.prop. Maybe they should be added? Or the entire 

" #makes apps load faster and frees more ram" section from your CM 12.1 ?

dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=a,o=v,u=y,m=y
dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit
dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=true
dalvik.vm.jmiopts=forcecopy
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

Anyway the Google Play incompatibility with certain apps in this ROM still is stopping me to try it for longer. 

The front camera is also crashing. No a big deal though.

Have you tried this ROM?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Sirrr:

Thanks for the hint @betahydri.

However, I have looked, but there aren't any dalvik flags in Flyme's build.prop. Maybe they should be added? Or the entire 

" #makes apps load faster and frees more ram" section from your CM 12.1 ?

dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=a,o=v,u=y,m=y
dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit
dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=true
dalvik.vm.jmiopts=forcecopy
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

Anyway the Google Play incompatibility with certain apps in this ROM still is stopping me to try it for longer. 

The front camera is also crashing. No a big deal though.

Have you tried this ROM?

dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=a,o=v,u=y,m=y those settings brought the main stability improvements into my ROM.

Good night before anything many thanks for contributing rom and his great work and my serious question could you put in spanish? Thank you very much greetings

10 hours ago, themanwhocanbemoved said:

@aurel how did you integrate the remote control? tia

I added this files to the rom: LeRemoteControl and UEIQuicksetSDKLeTV. You can find it in /System/app. :)

Thanks for develope a rom to this device :) just installed it and the first thing i can see is that the front camera crashes..  it would be great if you fix the front camera :) i really like flyme OS 

Edit 1 : whatsapp's front facing camera works though ... It takes a while to connect to the camera but it works .. so the camera is working but not on the flymeos app .. weird :/.. also worth to mention is that the phone is hot all the time . Doesn't matter if im just using whatsapp or playing a game .. 

Edit 2 : screen colors are very cold and there is no way to change screen color settings :c maybe it would be better if you can Make screen colors a little more vivid.. and couldn't find the double tap to wake gesture. Maybe i don't know where it is :P but if there is no double tap to wake would be awesome to have it In this Rom . Also when I receive a notification the screen turns on having the option " wake up the screen" off... everything is smooth and im liking it so far .. just expecting that my comment helps to improve this awesome Rom :)

Edited by Vichergsen

Tryed this rom.

Google crash, I cannot install yet nothing, nothing update, cannot use gmail or any google app.

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger - microphone does not work.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Janos:

Tryed this rom.

Google crash, I cannot install yet nothing, nothing update, cannot use gmail or any google app.

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger - microphone does not work.

Install gapps nano for 5.1 and arm64 and everything works, no more crashes with google store and downloads. Facebook is also OK.

Edit: Google store crashed right after I deactivated GPS in settings and after reboot it recovered.... What next...

The build.prop is a mess, I have to clean some settings.

I also fixed some camera settings in build.prop and now at least open camera front and back works without crashes.

build.prop

Edited by betahydri
1 person likes this

thnx @betahydrifor your effort to clean this rom. it should be @aurel 's job, however....

i flashed the rom with your new build.prop, but i ve got "unfortunately, settings has stopped" at the first screen after boot, when you supposed to select the language.

vor 54 Minuten schrieb Sirrr:

thnx @betahydrifor your effort to clean this rom. it should be @aurel 's job, however....

i flashed the rom with your new build.prop, but i ve got "unfortunately, settings has stopped" at the first screen after boot, when you supposed to select the language.

I noticed that in his ROM there is a script which appends during fresh installation a lot of lines in the default build.prop file. So you have to replace the original build.prop after installation instead of replacing it inside the installation ZIP file. No clue why he has done this kind of append process. The camera was working fine with my small modifications inside the build.prop

But nonetheless I tested it for about 1 hour now and there are still a lot of other issues. For example: Even with the extra gapps installation the google store e.g. sometimes crashes. I reverted back to my 12.1 4.2b ROM which is for me extremely stable now. I don't like EUI even if there is a stable ROM out there like "Le One Pro (US ) - International V.2.0".

And the IR sensor wasn't working for me either in the FlymeOS ROM from Aurel. The App doesn't crashes but it's also something missing that we didn't find out yet. I also included the Remote App on my ROM but the same issue like FlymeOS App starts you can configure some remotes but the IR sensor doesn't fire. I could imagine that it is a missing driver in the kernel, maybe :-(.

I can only say we need sources sources sources.....

Edited by betahydri

Ok, got it. I am also trying to get away from EUI, but it is the most stable ROM for me. Flyme seems very appealing, but not in this stage of development.

I can only say we need a miracle, because you are not going to see any sources for LeEco. 

9 hours ago, betahydri said:

Install gapps nano for 5.1 and arm64 and everything works, no more crashes with google store and downloads. Facebook is also OK.

Edit: Google store crashed right after I deactivated GPS in settings and after reboot it recovered.... What next...

The build.prop is a mess, I have to clean some settings.

I also fixed some camera settings in build.prop and now at least open camera front and back works without crashes.

build.prop

Thx, I had installed this gapps (before you suggest :-) ), but after I login into Facebook the crash on Google Play comes back again.

I think your changes are awesome, but aurel should implimate into his rom (build.prop plus gapps). I wait for those updates to have a clean, maybe solved rom.

Hello.... To all i  tested  today with build prop modify by Betahydri e i have solved problem of camera crash,now make photos front and back....the problem of playstore i solved with new update with new version 7.2.13.J all,now working great....thanx to all....wait other news  and updates....

Edited by antek2005
1 person likes this

hace 23 horas, antek2005 dijo:

Hello.... To all i  tested  today with build prop modify by Betahydri e i have solved problem of camera crash,now make photos front and back....the problem of playstore i solved with new update with new version 7.2.13.J all,now working great....thanx to all....wait other news  and updates....

Hi Antek2005, how have you been with the tests?

18 ore fa, freeuser dice:

Ciao Antek2005, come sei stato con i test?

already two days that I am test with the new Flyme by Aurel. . . only thing wrong is 4g with my network Wind Ita, for the rest  it's ok

Edited by antek2005