Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

aurel

[x800] [US] BEST ROM for x800 US EUI 5.5 11S LL + Better kernel

104 posts in this topic

Hy guys, its me again.

I just surfed on the internet, and found a very good 'stock' rom for my Letv One Pro US . I just think i share with us.

Its better than the original update.zip and all of cuoco92 rom too.. I just use it 2 days and everything is work well.

Double tap is in the rom, find it in accessibility section.

Here is a link for forum:   4PDA.ru  and here 4PDA.ru   

If you dont wanna search, here is the download link: Drive or Mega.nz

If your download is done, the password is: maks232723

1. You can now put the files somewhere on your desk.

2. Boot the phone in Fastboot mode ( push power and volume down key 30sec )

3. In the unpacked folder click Flash.bat and follow the instructions.

4. Wait until it done, and the phone reboots.

5. Done. Enjoy and profit! :D

If you wanna use my another project too, the Better kernel for x800 US is work on this rom too, you can  get 5 hours of screen on time, with fast and smooth device. :)

This is not my work. Every credits are for cheltemov on 4PDA.ru 

If you like my work, please donate me :D -> paypal: aureeel@ymail.com ( y! because its yahoo..:) )

Cheers - Aurel

Edited by aurel

Hi aurel,

So you tested this rom from cheltemov and double taps works, but are you aware tis rom is a half year old ?

How about camera's, wifi, bluetooth, ir-blaster, LTE networks etc.

Could you please be a bit more specific on how this rom works, because i'm somewhat scared with flashing this letv phone.

Thank you.

Edited by Bossie12

25 minutes ago, Bossie12 said:

Hi aurel,

So you tested this rom from cheltemov and double taps works, but are you aware tis rom is a half year old ?

How about camera's, wifi, bluetooth, ir-blaster, LTE networks etc.

Could you please be a bit more specific on how this rom works, because i'm somewhat scared with flashing this letv phone.

Thank you.

Yes, i know its not a new rom. But everything is work for me. Remote, LTE, DT2W, camera is perfect. I dont use bluetooth so idk how its work. Its my personaly favorite rom for this device. All of roms what i try, it is the most responsive and lagfree one. Antutu 90k+ 

Only one bug what i found: In clock app the world clock is FC. But its not a big deal..

Im use my Better Battery.zip so battery is excellent. 5,6 horus of SOT. No battery drain in night. Only 1℅ for me with my settings..Always on Wifi, GPS and Data...never use any of battery savings. 

Cheers

33 минуты назад, aurel сказал:

Yes, i know its not a new rom. But everything is work for me. Remote, LTE, DT2W, camera is perfect. I dont use bluetooth so idk how its work. Its my personaly favorite rom for this device. All of roms what i try, it is the most responsive and lagfree one. Antutu 90k+ Only one bug what i found: In clock app the world clock is FC. But its not a big deal..  

Cheers

33 минуты назад, aurel сказал:

Yes, i know its not a new rom. But everything is work for me. Remote, LTE, DT2W, camera is perfect. I dont use bluetooth so idk how its work. Its my personaly favorite rom for this device. All of roms what i try, it is the most responsive and lagfree one. Antutu 90k+ 

Only one bug what i found: In clock app the world clock is FC. But its not a big deal..

Im use my Better Battery.zip so battery is excellent. 5,6 horus of SOT. No battery drain in night. Only 1℅ for me with my settings..Always on Wifi, GPS and Data...never use any of battery savings. 

Cheers

I have this firmware already for 3 months ,flight normal. The bug with the clock was not.I am from Russia and regularly visit the site 4pda.EN.There tion that you can find interesting.

Edited by TWRP

How is it possible that we didn't  hear from this rom before on other forums like this one or xda or chinamobiles if it as good as you both tell us ?

because I believe the author of this one wanted to be payed in order to disclose the password, so it was not free for everyone.

5 hours ago, FlamingIT said:

@aurel

Hi, Maybe you should try to do something on Marshmallow?

Regards

Yes, in my freetime i work on this, but its not an easy job. :) 

1 person likes this

2 godziny temu, aurel napisał:

Yes, in my freetime i work on this, but its not an easy job. :) 

I asked out of curiosity. Thank you for the information and FlymeOS ;)

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 8:02 AM, aurel said:

Hy guys, its me again.

I just surfed on the internet, and found a very good 'stock' rom for my Letv One Pro US . I just think i share with us.

Its better than the original update.zip and all of cuoco92 rom too.. I just use it 2 days and everything is work well.

Double tap is in the rom, find it in accessibility section.

Here is a link for forum:   4PDA.ru  and here 4PDA.ru   

If you dont wanna search, here is the download link: Drive or Mega.nz

If your download is done, the password is: maks232723

1. You can now put the files somewhere on your desk.

2. Boot the phone in Fastboot mode ( push power and volume down key 30sec )

3. In the unpacked folder click Flash.bat and follow the instructions.

4. Wait until it done, and the phone reboots.

5. Done. Enjoy and profit! :D

If you wanna use my another project, the better battery is work on this rom too, and get 5 hours of screen on time :)

This is not my work. Every credits are for cheltemov on 4PDA.ru 

I just made a better kernel for x800 US, its make everything runs faster and smoother. This have tons of tweaks for internet speeds and a better, faster, responsive experience.

Make your phone fly. :D Download, and flash it via TWRP and enjoy your lagfree and smoooothh device. This improve battery and performance. 

Download -> Best Kernel for x800 US by aurel.zip  ( This functionate on another Lollipop based rom, like couco92 and Stock too... )

In first 10 minutes please do not use your phone, because zipaligning process is work in background...maybe this time the phone gets hot.

If you like my work, please donate me :D -> paypal: aureeel@ymail.com ( y! because its yahoo..:) )

Cheers - Aurel

What's up Aurel, thanks for your work that you do, I am running your script and kernel and its great ! I wanted to ask is there a way to either bump the volume through the kernel or a script or get the HIFI truly working as it does on the CN devices?

2 hours ago, demorik said:

What's up Aurel, thanks for your work that you do, I am running your script and kernel and its great ! I wanted to ask is there a way to either bump the volume through the kernel or a script or get the HIFI truly working as it does on the CN devices?

Download the kernel zip again, because i updated it. Now its have earphone volume increase..:)

2 hours ago, aurel said:

Download the kernel zip again, because i updated it. Now its have earphone volume increase..:)

Wow thanks I'm downloading now will report back, so your kernel no longer works with the other ROMs? I was getting ready to try it on some other ROMs especially your FlymeOS which is excellent btw

6 godzin temu, aurel napisał:

Wich version of TWRP ? :) 

3.0.2-0 Team Win

Edited by djsun

Hello! to all and thanks for your works, this link ( Download -> Best Kernel for x800 US by aurel.zip ( This NOT functionate on another rom, this work only on this rom! ... ) don't work for download....for Aurel correct the link please thanks.

Edited by antek2005

thanks now download.....bye i tested very soon and i report....sorry... this kernel work on Flyme os by Aurel and others Firmwares

8 hours ago, demorik said:

Wow thanks I'm downloading now will report back, so your kernel no longer works with the other ROMs? I was getting ready to try it on some other ROMs especially your FlymeOS which is excellent btw

1 hour ago, antek2005 said:

thanks now download.....bye i tested very soon and i report....sorry... this kernel work on Flyme os by Aurel and others Firmwares

This version in this topic is maded for 11S rom. But i have an another topic (better battety topic) wich kernel is works on another rom too :)

( same name, but different zip file! )

Thanks for feedback.

Aurel you have an idea how to install this rom ?? Is it possible to add language Polish ??