Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

aurel

[x800] [US] BEST ROM for x800 US EUI 5.5 11S LL + Better kernel

50 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, djsun said:

Aurel you have an idea how to install this rom ?? Is it possible to add language Polish ??

You need a windows pc and adb drivers for your phone yet.  Possible. Search the: Language enabler in play store. :)

31 minutes ago, fran_1988 said:

How can I flash this rom by twrp ?? Thank you

2 hours ago, metalmickey said:

Can somebody please make a flashable zip of this rom, I have no access to a windows computer.

Maybe if you unzip the file and put system.img somwhere to your device and in twrp you switch from zip installer to img flasher and flash system.img. But i dont test this method, idk its works or not. Otherweise you need windows pc..:( 

I have adb drivers ... Phone my pc sees after uploading bootlogo is and I have this message ...

7 minutes ago, djsun said:

I have adb drivers ... Phone my pc sees after uploading bootlogo is and I have this message ...

I cant see your error message maybe you forgot to attach ? I installed it on my Windows 10 pc at work with no adb drivers or anything of the sort, once I get into fastboot with the device connected windows installed another driver automatically then the device rebooted automatically so I went into fastboot again and I just double clicked the batch file and it worked surprisingly.

Edited by demorik
1 person likes this

Цитата

because I believe the author of this one wanted to be payed in order to disclose the password, so it was not free for everyone.

No, You are wrong. At first Chelmetow made this ROM for 4pda users only. He did not want this firmware was used by chinese sellers on aliexpress. Then Leeco released 11s without malware he gave passwords for all. 

3 часа назад, Sirrr сказал:

Capture.JPG

There is not something fine, I was so.I just continued the installation.

28 minutes ago, TWRP said:

There is not something fine, I was so.I just continued the installation.

sorry, i do not understand what are you saying.

how did you manage to continue with the installation when nothing happens after the "invalid sparse file format at header magi" error?

18 minutes ago, Sirrr said:

sorry, i do not understand what are you saying.

how did you manage to continue with the installation when nothing happens after the "invalid sparse file format at header magi" error?

It gave me te same message. Just let the phone be plugged in the computer and wait for a couple of minutes. It will continue automatically and install the rest of the files.

When the flashing is all done your phone will reboot automatically. I guarantee you it works

BTW Aurel great job on this rom and kernel. It works superb. Much better than the Cuoco rom. So many propz for that

1 person likes this

I can not install it when I connect the phone with the penguin and I open the program reboots the phone and turns on again does not install anything any help please?

49 minutes ago, BKnol said:

It gave me te same message. Just let the phone be plugged in the computer and wait for a couple of minutes. It will continue automatically and install the rest of the files.

When the flashing is all done your phone will reboot automatically. I guarantee you it works

BTW Aurel great job on this rom and kernel. It works superb. Much better than the Cuoco rom. So many propz for that

I will try it one more time and have more patience with the installation process.

I will report back tomorrow

1 hour ago, fran_1988 dijo:

I can not install it when I connect the phone with the penguin and I open the program reboots the phone and turns on again does not install anything any help please?

Hello @ fran_1988 open the flash.bat file first, then put the mobile in Fastboot mode, and connect it fast to the Pc and you give a key to continue, all that fast because you only have a few seconds if you restart the mobile and have not Done nothing.

Good thanks for replying is how I do it but the computer does not recognize the phone in fastboot nor the program does not make a noise the pc as if it did not detect it and does not install could be installed by twrp ?? thanks greetings

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, fran_1988 dijo:

Good thanks for replying is how I do it but the computer does not recognize the phone in fastboot nor the program does not make a noise the pc as if it did not detect it and does not install could be installed by twrp ?? thanks greetings

fran_1988, the same thing happened to me, the adb and fastboot that comes in the package does not work well. I replace it with the one in the package Le1Pro_US_CUOCO92_TOOLS.7z (attached) and with this if it recognizes it and loads the computer well. I hope this works out well for you.
Greetings.

Le1Pro_US_CUOCO92_TOOLS.7z

i tested the build .... the connection in wifi and mobile in lte 4g go in crash....every 2 or 3 minutes, no have the  italian language,for the rest it's ok....i return to CM 12.1 by Betahydri it's more stable.

I have finally managed to successfully flash it and it seems like the best EUI so far.

In my case, the LTE connection is way steadier than any of Cuoco's ROMs. It is more responsive as well. Everything works so far. I will stick with it for a week to test it further and to see how the battery behaves. 

I flashed it without aurel's custom kernel.

After trying to install this ROM my device was penguin bricked.

I found a way of fixing this, I first off all closed the Flash.bat file, then re-opened it. I will still get the "invalid sparse file format at header magi"

Then I will need to remove the device from my Computer, and reconnect it. The program will then say that the fastboot has been stopped or something like that. From there I then need to plug it back in and follow the instructions on screen, it will then correctly flash the firmware.

Edited by omio.c
Fix

installed without problems. After that restored DATA via TWRP from previous cuocco92 rom and got crushing error messages on process android.process.acore. This is the contacts storage which I had to delete all user data for contact storage app and then it was fine. I will also run it for some time to see if it is smoother than cuocco92 rom. I hope the miui rom will be cooked soon...

Please Upload the new Kernel again, because letv.re dns is Dead. Thanks for Great work.

Thank you so much for investing time and effort on this big issue. This Version opened new horizons of malware. The malware cones back much faster and there is Software included that blocks the whole screen, but it is easy to install.

Helol...tell me someone, have you torn on align wskeup or night mode in power saving?! And what mean the chinesse option in powers saving(first and second)

Hello, I am under Cyanogenmod with my x800, do you think it is possible to flash the ROM with twrp without passing via a PC and ADB. Thank you in advance

Q:

1.Do we need to do a full backup before flashing this ROM..thanks in advance...

2. MHL to TV Out works?

Edited by Azizi
Next question..