Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

essojay

[TUTORIAL][X910] ROOT LE MAX PRO X910

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PROBLEM THAT MAY ARISE FROM USING THIS METHOD HERE. I HAVE ROOTED MY LE MAX PRO X910 USING THE ABOVE METHOD SUCCESFULLY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND DECIDED TO SHARE. SO READ AND THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE TRYING!!

You can root your Le Max Pro by following this steps; its assumed you know how to put phone into fastboot mode either from hardware buttons or from adb ( with usb debugging enabled) and that you have installed adb / fastboot driver installed for your Pro

download supersu from here: DOWNLOAD SUPERSU

(copy supersu into the internal storage)

download TWRP from here: DOWNLOAD TWRP

NOTE!!!!   TWRP file is for the Le Max 2 because they share identical hardware except the absence of 3.5 mm audio jack on the le Max 2

I want to believe custom rom for LE Max 2 MAY work on the pro, with the cavaet that the headphone jack is disabled ( i stand to be corrected)

Just in case you dont:

Hardware: With phone off, press and hold Volume down button and press power button to get into fastboot.

Software: enable usb debugging, the connect phone and with all the necessary drivers install should be able to probe the Pro

type: adb devices

check on phone display to accept security authorization.

you should have the adb response.

then type

adb reboot bootloader (to boot into fastboot)

Once in fastboot.  (probe fastboot to be sure fastboot driver is properly installed by typing

fastboot devices

you should see response of fastboot.

that done.

You ll need to flash SuperSu to gain root by booting the downloaded TWRP (DONT INSTAL TWRP JUST BOOT INTO IT WITH THE ATTACHED FILE)

then boot downloaded TWRP by typing

fastboot boot (name of twrp).img    which could be twrp-3.0.2-1-x2.img

ITS ADVISED YOU DO A NANDROID BACKUP OF YOUR ROM

it should boot into recovery (ITS ADVISED YOU DO A NANDROID BACKUP OF YOUR ROM AT THIS POINT JUST IN CASE) and then you can install SuperSu from the internal storage on phone.

thats all.

1 person likes this

Hello, 

Thanks for this. I just wanted to ask if you have tried using a Le max 2 rom. I read the same thing in various forums including the LeEco Chinese website. However,  i am not a developer, and i don't have a spare phone, so i am scared of bricking my phone. 

hello johnysj i find you in different forums trying to recover rom of a bricked LEtv x910 phone i want to ask you did you reach to any solution i also have the same issue but i have installed the twrp recovery now .please let me know if you was able to reach to any solution i am just sad because i recently bought my phone and now cannot even use it . Any help will be appericiable thanks

Hi Aatish,

Check that forum, as user Xaakx has just posted a backup img file that he created from his working x910:

Since you mentioned that yours has twrp, maybe you can try that image file. I cannot because my phone is stuck in 9008 Qualcomm loader state, and is not able to go to adb fastboot or twrp. Plus i am a noob and i have no idea how to convert the .img file he provided

into a file that can be used in FlashOne or QFIL (The 2 programs that can restore a phone in 9008 loader state).

Edited by JohnnySJ

hi @JohnySJ thanks to let me know that he uploaded a backup file but believe me i also have no idea how to use this img file as i just need the backup which has been made using twrp 

but i am not sure if xaaaks made this backup using twrp or not 

and please dont worry about your letv x910 this phone is my faviouite because of its screen size i love to use 6 inch plus phones and 2k display camera your phone is still a piece of art yes it cannot go to fastboot or twrp now but 

i still believe i will be able to help you once my mobile phone get fix and i am sure after some time some tool to fix the letv x910 will must be there then you can alive it again .

Right now i need a backup using twrp so i can restore my phone thanks a lot for answering me i really like the letv x910 but such a stupid thing is that in no website of le company even mention that they have stock rom available for download for letv x910 this is just awfull they are not giving software support but may be in future they do something . Thanks again 

I had same problem (after root).

I installed antutu 6.2.7 from 4pda, which is running normal.

On 30.11.2016 at 10:32, mxood yazdı:

@essojay thank you man, your a hero. Saved my life

Hi Friend,

Do have you LeEco Max Pro X910 Phone's Rom ? 

or Can you take TWRP Recovery Backup of X910 phone and send me?

I too need X910 Phone's Rom.

I can't found this rom.

Thank you.

my mail : avsalih@hotmail.com