Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

legableeco

[Help][X527] How do i update my Le X527?

71 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, good day to all of you

I recently got a LeEco Le 2 X527 phone. But the problem is i don't see any update options in the Settings.

In the future how am i suppose to find updates for this phone? Searching the net i couldn't find any update resources for this phone.

Appreciate all the help i get.

Thanks!

Hi Mouratti,

I don't understand your question which rom do i have, or how to check it. But checking the About Phone, EUI Version is 5.8.016S.  

legableeco

You have now internet garbage ROM.

----------------------------------------------------

When you have wish to update your system

you must to install official stock ROM

or

international custom ROM .

Hi Laikexpert,

I tried installing the official stock ROM, using the stock recovery.

I downloaded the Qualcomm x520 ROM from the le.me site (cause I cannot find any ROM with x527 name!), but when I used stock recovery (volume up + power button), halfway thru the update, it says update failed. I already renamed the downloaded ROM to update.zip and placed it in the root directory.

Is there any thing I do wrong? If my stock rom file is wrong, where can I get the correct one?

One more question, the internet garbage ROM, is it bad to use? Cause it was default preinstalled when I bought it.

Thanks everyone..

Any help guys? I'm starting to think this x527 is a fake or bad phone... Thanks for all the help

21 minutes ago, legableeco said:

Any help guys? I'm starting to think this x527 is a fake or bad phone... Thanks for all the help

But why are you trying X520 ROM? Try it with X527 ROM.

1 person likes this

On 11/22/2016 at 2:35 PM, legableeco said:

Hi Mouratti,

I don't understand your question which rom do i have, or how to check it. But checking the About Phone, EUI Version is 5.8.016S.  

I have the same rom.

But i dont have root on the phone, do you have it?

3 hours ago, tibcsi0407 said:

Where we can find this rom?

Wich one is stable for this version?

On 11/22/2016 at 10:41 PM, laikexpert said:

legableeco

You have now internet garbage ROM.

----------------------------------------------------

When you have wish to update your system

you must to install official stock ROM

or

international custom ROM .

Hello

Why you say that?

And wich rom do you recommend?

Cheers

10 hours ago, tibcsi0407 said:

The problem is, i can't find x527 rom anywhere....not even in the leeco chinese site...

I think x527 is russian import, i went to the official site le.ru, but i can't read russian language or find any update resources in the site (google translate is not very helpful either)

Thanks guys

@legableeco
rom custom or rom with root update to stock rom = fail
delete system or rom stock update to stock rom = successful

X520 = China version, last stock rom http://bbs.le.com/zt/eui/le_2qualcomm.html
X528 = China version (new), last stock rom http://bbs.le.com/zt/eui/le_2qualcomm.html
X526 = Indian version, last stock rom http://forum.le.com/in/eui_detail.html?euiid=209
X527 = Russian Version (the seller change name to international) last stock rom https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MCGu/ym1X18Cfi
X522 = US version (S3) 

3 people like this

Thanks guys

How can i root the phone to, test this rom?

It's possible to go back to stock?

Thanks

2 hours ago, wandy77 said:

@legableeco
rom custom or rom with root update to stock rom = fail
delete system or rom stock update to stock rom = successful

X520 = China version, last stock rom http://bbs.le.com/zt/eui/le_2qualcomm.html
X528 = China version (new), last stock rom http://bbs.le.com/zt/eui/le_2qualcomm.html
X526 = Indian version, last stock rom http://forum.le.com/in/eui_detail.html?euiid=209
X527 = Russian Version (the seller change name to international) last stock rom https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MCGu/ym1X18Cfi
X522 = US version (S3) 

By the way!

All of this roms in EN\CN right? Not multilanguage

@Mouratti
X520 = China version, EN/CN no gapp

X528 = China version (new), EN/CN no gapp
X526 = Indian version, MULTI with gapp
X527 = Russian Version, MULTI, gapp ?
X522 = US version (S3), i don't now

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, wandy77 said:

@Mouratti
X520 = China version, EN/CN no gapp

X528 = China version (new), EN/CN no gapp
X526 = Indian version, MULTI with gapp
X527 = Russian Version, MULTI, gapp ?
X522 = US version (S3), i don't now

All this roms, or this models X5XX wil work in each others?

If i install x520 on x527 or vice versa?

I Have EUI 5.8.0.16S This is the original rom correct, or is based on the stock?

Thanks

I get my TWRP install and rooted.

Can anyone tell me if i can use X520 rom in X527?

I like to test the EUI20S(for x520 and the 19S(for X527)

Im install this  X527 = Russian Version (the seller change name to international) last stock rom https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MCGu/ym1X18Cfi

Flash ok...will test GAPPS included

Edited by Mouratti

Thanks very much wandy77!

I've tried the x527 rom and its much better than the default rom...

I guess the seller flashed a custom rom (garbage rom) on mine.

May i ask where did you get the stock rom from? 

Thanks again to all of you!

2 people like this

I'm happy to listen that you managed to install a stock ROM for the x527 from the seller's one. I think that I am in your same situation: The same version and no updates application.

Did you have to unlock bootloader, root, or install any custom recovery before installing the new ROM from recovey? Or only had to save the zip in the phone and start with on+volume to enter in recovery. I'm quite afraid to do wrong things that might brick the telephone.

Regards,

On 12/17/2016 at 6:42 PM, kionstan said:

I'm happy to listen that you managed to install a stock ROM for the x527 from the seller's one. I think that I am in your same situation: The same version and no updates application.

Did you have to unlock bootloader, root, or install any custom recovery before installing the new ROM from recovey? Or only had to save the zip in the phone and start with on+volume to enter in recovery. I'm quite afraid to do wrong things that might brick the telephone.

Regards,

Kionstan, i did not unlock anything. I only had to save the zip, rename it to update.zip, copy to phone root directory and enter stock recovery with power button and volume up..when you reach the recovery menu there is an update button. As long as you get the right ROM for X527 it will be fine i think.

hace 3 horas, legableeco dijo:

Kionstan, i did not unlock anything. I only had to save the zip, rename it to update.zip, copy to phone root directory and enter stock recovery with power button and volume up..when you reach the recovery menu there is an update button. As long as you get the right ROM for X527 it will be fine i think.

Thank you, legableeco! Finally I unlocked the bootloader, I installed a TWRP and I flashed the ROM specific for the x527 that is written above. Everything right (only maybe a little issue with LeCloud that apparently should be sorted with the next OTA update). But, is this ROM a official stock one? Do you know if I will receive OTA updates?

Regards!

21 hours ago, kionstan said:

Thank you, legableeco! Finally I unlocked the bootloader, I installed a TWRP and I flashed the ROM specific for the x527 that is written above. Everything right (only maybe a little issue with LeCloud that apparently should be sorted with the next OTA update). But, is this ROM a official stock one? Do you know if I will receive OTA updates?

Regards!

yes, the one provided by wandy77 is the x527 stock rom, version eui 5.8.019S. There is system update menu in the settings, but so far i have not received any OTA yet, probably there is no latest one released yet.

Edited by legableeco
adding a few points

Hi

Is there anyone that could tell me if X527 stock rom has italian language and gapps ?

Thank you

Posted (edited)

On 12/26/2016 at 0:10 PM, legableeco said:

dear friend . i have le x527 with 016b from Geekbuing.  if i update do i have to setup the phone from beginning?  Does 019s has Greek Language and play store?

do you have notice an improvement to the camera performance?

thanks for your answer.

Edited by Manosmc