Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrisBalGreece

MULTI
[UpdatedOfficial] [StocK] [Recovery] LeMax2_X820_X822 en/us

----------INSTALLATION---------
Of course you have all ready installed the drivers on the PC> adb drivers LeEco_X820_LeMAX2 if not..
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24521665358595410
1.) Download the recovery (LeEco_X820_LEMAX2_STOCK_RECOVERY.rar) from here:
https://mega.nz/#!NVUx1TIZ!sX-up2b6uohWLPVPYBLovcGjFPi8XceE_LAqQKYZ9pU
2.) Then unzip it and find inside the (LeEco_X820_LEMAX2_STOCK_RECOVERY) file,  the (X820_FASTBOOT_v4.exe)
3.) Connect the mobile to PC and hold down the keys Vol (-) & Power on / off to get into fastboot mode.
3.) Press right click and Run as administrator the X820_FASTBOOT_v4.exe, press ONE time backspace to install and  second (as it says the program) untill write the LeEco Recovery and remove phone.
4.) We enter recovery and we are again back on Letv LeEco stock recovery on English Language for Official rom upgrades.
:D

4 people like this

Thanks for this . It worked like a pro . Great work KEEP Doing these awesome works.:D:D

That worked just great. Could you just please tell me, whether chinese is original recovery? Or should I look for something else? 

On 31/1/2017 at 6:33 PM, Francis said:

That worked just great. Could you just please tell me, whether chinese is original recovery? Or should I look for something else? 

This is the original Chinese stock recovery for x820/x822 I don't have X821 to trying if working to. Tomorrow I will upload it with English translation by default. 

Mega download link for file is not working for me. I tried a lot but I keep getting bandwidth errors from Mega. Is it possible to upload the files in much more easier locations lile Google Drive? Please.