Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stopthewar

[Sister aa] Le Max - EUI 20S BETA

47 posts in this topic
Il 7/12/2016 at 18:10, spzjulien.supercowz dice:

on this ,chinese complain about bugs, for exemple file manager fail ! and network speed error...ect... and this rom use  the 20s beta and have fews bugs too, still great rom, but maybe is too early  for me to release a new rom..... i'm busy and i cant made a new rom all the time 

so i think i will test deeply and see

anyway ... if you are donator and you still want use beta 20s or AA

i made a multilang patch until i release a new rom, so you can enjoy thoses rom with your own lang, until nex final rom 

send me a email (julienviey@yahoo.fr) and tell me your paypal donator adress and i will give you Mutli.Patch.Rom.v1.0.Fw:20sAA.By.Spz.zip ready to flash

Sister AA rom 20s :

https://mega.nz/#!CdwyGRwQ!hbjT51q4TT11VSyK7L-Z8RbUUOEeqlxxMpyckC1q_0k

Hi spzjulien..

I have successfully LightFW.18s-6.0.1.MaX900.Ver.1.0.By.Spz.zip and the ROM works great..

I'd support you by PayPal before so now my questione is why I Don't have any update for your rom such ad LightFW.EXtra.18s6.0.1.MaX900.Ver.1.0.By.Spz.zip

Or this 20s?

.Thank you for such forvyour reply.

20 horas atrás, oleg_lap disse:

i also can't see downloaded video, but other mp4 i can

Hello,

I can not see the vídeo in my LeTV Max X900, nor in my computer with Linux OS.

Does it support VOLTE and pls share whats new

Edited by basszzz

Hello,

After having installed the upgrade 20sAA from spzjulien for testing, I am very disapointed because it does not have multylanguage (so it doesn't have portuguese), for that it was not possible to test the resolution of bugs from the older versions, and for that reason I can not  see any intress in solving problems, so it makes me very sad. This version only had keyboard in chinese, witch I don't understand. 

Very sad and disapointed.:(:(:(

Thank you for the attention.

Best regards.

1 minuto atrás, smas16 disse:

opaaaaaa nao percebes inglees

... não percebo inglês, só algumas coisas ..., a mensagem foi escrita por outra pessoa a meu pedido.
... o problema não foi o inglês, mas sim  tudo estava em chinês, até mesmo o teclado, ..., eu tentei mudar o teclado para outra língua mas não havia nenhuma ...
... como tinham dito que era multi-língua, eu pensava que tinha Português para ver se já tinham resolvido o problema dos bugs com o calendário que tem nas versões anteriores ...
:(:(:(

1 person likes this

Il y a 5 heures, Flor a dit :

... não percebo inglês, só algumas coisas ..., a mensagem foi escrita por outra pessoa a meu pedido.
... o problema não foi o inglês, mas sim  tudo estava em chinês, até mesmo o teclado, ..., eu tentei mudar o teclado para outra língua mas não havia nenhuma ...
... como tinham dito que era multi-língua, eu pensava que tinha Português para ver se já tinham resolvido o problema dos bugs com o calendário que tem nas versões anteriores ...
:(:(:(

It's an international forum, please speak in english, first warning ⚠ 

15 horas atrás, M.gllmt disse:

É um fórum internacional, por favor, falar em primeiro aviso Inglês, ⚠ 

Hello,

I appologise if  I wrote here in a forbidden language, it was done in response to a comment written in that same language witch induced me to respond in the same way; I was a bit stressed due to a situation that occured during the installation of OS20sAA that almost dammaged my phone... I almost lost access to root... and everything was in chinese, including the keyboard...

I participated with a donation via PayPal to SPZjulien since upgrade 16s.

I will post the message translated to english so that everyone can have access:

"

...I don't understad english, just a few things ..., the message was written by someone else I asked for.
...the problem was not the english language, but that everything was in chinese, even the eyboard, ..., I tried to change the keyboard language but there was none available...
...as you said it was multylanguage, I thought it had Portuguese, to see if it had already solved the problem with bugs in the calendar app that showed up in the earlier versions...
"

Thank you for the attention.

Best regards.

Hi flor, no problem. 

For the language, the update of spzjulien on the 20s support Portuguese language (look the screenshot). 

For the keyboard, install SwiftKey of Google keyboard, they are functional, I use SwiftKey myself. 

After the install (the new keyboard actived), download an app deleter (like titanium backup pro (cracked with lucky patcher)), and freeze the Chinese keyboard ans all chinese apps.

For the root, flash by twrp the last supersu zip on xda, website. 

1 person likes this

On 12/16/2016 at 10:46 PM, M.gllmt said:

Hi flor, no problem. 

For the language, the update of spzjulien on the 20s support Portuguese language (look the screenshot). 

For the keyboard, install SwiftKey of Google keyboard, they are functional, I use SwiftKey myself. 

After the install (the new keyboard actived), download an app deleter (like titanium backup pro (cracked with lucky patcher)), and freeze the Chinese keyboard ans all chinese apps.

For the root, flash by twrp the last supersu zip on xda, website. 

My experience with china eui roms: you have to flash rom two times for the root

1 person likes this

il y a 17 minutes, Albertodeff a dit :

My experience with china eui roms: you have to flash rom two times for the root

Not for me, it's working at the first time 

Have you done a wipe before? 

1 час назад, Albertodeff сказал:

you have to flash rom two times for the root

what you mean two tomes?

2 hours ago, M.gllmt said:

Not for me, it's working at the first time 

Have you done a wipe before? 

I always do full wipe

On 06.12.2016. at 8:33 PM, M.gllmt said:

It's what i said, you can install this rom on all chinese version : x900, and x900+. Look before your x900, if it's writting in chinese below you can install it.

Afficher l'image d'origine

Do you have a Baidu account? 

Does anyone know whats the diffrence between x900 and x900+ ?  I cant find anywhere.

il y a une heure, mxmax a dit :

Does anyone know whats the diffrence between x900 and x900+ ?  I cant find anywhere.

I think the color ? I've a gold version, x900+. And you?

My is silver x900+ also... So not the color :)

On 12/6/2016 at 8:51 PM, Stopthewar said:

EDITED BY M.GLLMT

Download link : https://mega.nz/#!CdwyGRwQ!hbjT51q4TT11VSyK7L-Z8RbUUOEeqlxxMpyckC1q_0k

M.gllmt :

I've created a short video to show you the 20s.

Enjoy

2016_12_08_23_06_36.mp4

2 bugs confirmation : the stock file explorer crash when you want to explore your phone / data speed indication

Just use another file explorer (root explorer is better)

If you are donator, flash the rom, and just next flash the multilungual zip. And reboot.

How install supersu / xposed / Playstore and Gapps ?

Supersu is pre-installed.

Xposed zip :Download HERE : flash the framework by twrp recovery and next, reboot and install the application.

Playstore and google apps : Extract this file, and install all applications in the order.

Bug: Music App Equalizer Dolby Atmos is missing.

Il y a 3 heures, Min Naing a dit :

Bug: Music App Equalizer Dolby Atmos is missing.

It's a beta version, the stable 20s is available since today

For those who want to try the latest ROM from 姐姐aa / Sister aa based on the official EUI 5.9.20S, i have downloaded and uploaded the file HERE.

I have not try it yet.

Source.

2 people like this