Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tora33

[tora33][X800] NEW miui_x800_tora33_7.1.13_6.0.1

177 posts in this topic

miui8_x800_tora33_7.1.13_6.0   download

miui_x800_tora33_6.12.29_6.0.1

download

must install with all wipes but without internal storage  (there are many changes to applications)

source +miui eu + miui gr  , MiCode , 

Create Mi Account https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/register

1.png 2.png

( For settings=>stock settings, thanks to pig big , @rogue (but ,  look here )

old

Spoiler

miui_x800_tora33_6.12.22_6.0.1 ,  download

miui_x800_tora33_6.12.15_6.0.1_multi_gapps (for CN version)

source +miui eu + miui gr  , MiCode

download

miui_x800_tora33_6.12.8_6.0.1  , weekly (CN)

download  , 

miui_x800_tora33_6.12.1_6.0.1 Weekly (CN)

download : here

the rom is by default rooted , (applications automatically get permissions)

Google Keyboard 

gaaps 

dolby atmos

Xposed

miui and Letv camera 

root explorer

AdAway

flash player

Quick Boot

WPS Office PDF

You tube

miui1.png

1. Create Mi Account https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/register

2. settings=>Additional settings=>Privacy=>Unknown sourse

3. gapps : pre-installed

4.  xposed :recovery=>wipe=>ADVANCED WIPE and select dalvik/ART cache , and cache =>back , back , install=>find and select the xposed , swipe to confirm flash (from left to right) , when it is done  ,  wipe caches and reboot to system ( if you have an old version, you must uninstall from  here )

and then run XposedInstaller

5. multilanquage 

(if you want to uninstall an application from the above , you can from=>settings=>Installed apps=>Download)

Create Mi Account https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/register

how to install :

Spoiler

in your phone : settings=>About phone=>press 7 times on Build number=>back=>Developer options=>select USB debugging

1. install on your compiuter adb and Fastboot drivers https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MKgCbUM0itNVB1elljU2NPR0k/view

2. install custom recovery (twrp) , download and extract in your computer https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24580943222145291  , connect the phone with your computer and  run  "Le1PRO-TWRP-INSTALLER"

go to recovery ( turn the phone off by holding down the Power key  , Keep pressing and holding Power Key and Volume+) , 

a) reboot =>recovery ,

b)Wipe=>ADVANCED WIPE  and select  dalvik/ART cache , system , Data , and cache (but NO internal storage) ,

c)  back , back , install=>find and select the miui_x800_tora33_6.12.1_6.0.1 rom , swipe to confirm flash (from left to right) , 

when it is done d). wipe caches and reboot to system 

after installation

Spoiler

a) USB debugging=>settings=>About phone=>7 times on MIUI version=>back=>Additional settings=>Developer options

b) Unknow sources=>settings=>Additional settings=>Privacy

1. gapps

install the new "Google Installer" Chinese name (in your phone , right from the camera and the left of the remote control) , Restart your phone when the installation is finished , ignore the message,(to get all the permissions), later you will not see , 

2. xposed , 

you must install and Xposed v87.0 (from recovery) , there is in your phone in internall storage as Xposed (placed it there the rom)

recovery=>wipe=>ADVANCED WIPE and select dalvik/ART cache , and cache =>back , back , install=>find and select the xposed , swipe to confirm flash (from left to right) , when it is done  ,  wipe caches and reboot to system

be careful : if you have an old version, you must uninstall from  here

Credits for "Xposed"
@rovo89 for creating Xposed
@Chainfire for starting the systemless business
@wanam for his modified Xposed to expand more compatibilities with devices
@DVDandroid for his Material Design Xposed Installer

slide three fingers to take a photo(settings=>Additional setting=>Screenshot

screen locking sound: sound and vibtation

quick Turn-on Flashlight: When you are on the Lock screen, press and hold the Home key to open Flashlight

Press Power Button to Hang Up: You can hang up any call by pressing the Power button instantly. You can enable this feature via System Settings >> Additional Settings >> Accessibility >> Turn on the “Power button ends call” switch.

hold the back key to sleep screen

Local backups: settings=>Additional settings=>backup & reset

Skip screen lock: settings=>Additional settings

Wake with volume buttons: settings=>Lock screen & password

if we don't want messages from an application in notification bar : settings=>notification bar=>app notifications.......

battery inticator : settings=>Notifications & status bar=>Battery indicator=>.......percentage

1.png

bugs,

don't run the application of miui, "record" (in the play store there are many applications like this)

4 people like this

1. gapps
install the new "Google Installer" Chinese name (in your phone, right from the camera and the left of the remote control), Restart your phone when the installation is finished, ignore the message, (to get all the permissions), after first reboot you will not see again the permission message, 

2. xposed , 
you must install and Xposed v87.0 (from recovery) , there is in your phone in internall storage as Xposed (placed it there the rom)
recovery=>wipe=>ADVANCED WIPE and select dalvik/ART cache, and cache =>back, back, install=>find and select the xposed , swipe to confirm flash (from left to right) , when it is done  ,  wipe caches and reboot to system
be careful : if you have an old version, you must uninstall from here

Short Update: everything works fine like in the older version 11.21 except the recorder ( as u said) and the alarm clock (which doesn't start when the phone is off), also mobile data icon is pretty bugged. But as we know these problems are not depending by you @tora33 .

PS. If you are having trouble with network location, you have to update your framework-res.apk (which is situated here: Root----> system--> framework) with this one:

Framework-res.apk, then u must set the right permissions (644, Rw-r--r--) and reboot your phone, it will ask you to locate ur position at next reboot (if u not---> open maps, and it will popup you the message) . 

PPS. thx @tora33 for updating the rom!!

Edited by RoyalCasin
1 person likes this

13 saat önce, tora33 yazdı:

2.png 4.png

3.png  5.png   9.png  7.png   

Hello
It's beautiful
Why screen brightness does not work

5 dakika önce, tora33 yazdı:

@zommoo , the rom is for X800 , not for X900

I've installed
very nice no problem

21 dakika önce, zommoo yazdı:
Ben yükledim
hiçbir sorun çok güzel

tora33
I'm asking from you
max  x900
can you do mıuı8  rom for

Color & Contrast don't work, neither in miui display settings, neither in eui display settings. 

Any solution? 

I update without wiping(only dalvik&cache) from previous miui version 11.21 and I think status bar is little slower on this version with some stuttering.

Besides that 2 problems, everything else is perfect 

1 person likes this

On 07.12.2016 at 10:59 AM, tora33 said:

1. gapps
install the new "Google Installer" Chinese name (in your phone, right from the camera and the left of the remote control), Restart your phone when the installation is finished, ignore the message, (to get all the permissions), after first reboot you will not see again the permission message, 

2. xposed , 
you must install and Xposed v87.0 (from recovery) , there is in your phone in internall storage as Xposed (placed it there the rom)
recovery=>wipe=>ADVANCED WIPE and select dalvik/ART cache, and cache =>back, back, install=>find and select the xposed , swipe to confirm flash (from left to right) , when it is done  ,  wipe caches and reboot to system
be careful : if you have an old version, you must uninstall from here

Xposed doesn't activated at my phone.  I tried this rom too. But can't see the green xposed, it is yellow. It gives not active error. Also I tried many xposed installer, I always get same error. 

Another thing, the xposed.zip in your rom, gives an installation error. It sees the phone 32 bit and says wrong version. 

I wonder how you install the xposed? What is my phones problem. Do you have any idea?

Screenshot_2016-12-08-21-41-56-913_de.robv.android.xposed.installer.png

Edited by Serhat
picture
1 person likes this

the xposed-v87 is preinstalled with this rom but for some reason did not run
the rom sent the xposed-v87 as xposed in your system of device , 

maybe you install many versions xposed and it confused,
now, you must uninstall the xposed and install again from recovery (if any folder in the internal memory like ....xposed... delete the folder)

edit : you must first install xposed and then run the application xposed Installer

edit1 :  @RoyalCasin recorder

1. Go to "settings"

2. Go to " Additional Settings"

3. Go to " Call settings"

4. Go to " Call recordings"

5. Enable "Auto call recording" , Your calls will be recorded automatically If you want to view the call recordings you to open the app named tools=> "Recorder" and click on "recordings" to see the calls list. 

11 ore fa, tora33 dice:

the xposed-v87 is preinstalled with this rom but for some reason did not run
the rom sent the xposed-v87 as xposed in your system of device , 

maybe you install many versions xposed and it confused,
now, you must uninstall the xposed and install again from recovery (if any folder in the internal memory like ....xposed... delete the folder)

edit : you must first install xposed and then run the application xposed Installer

edit1 :  @RoyalCasin recorder

1. Go to "settings"

2. Go to " Additional Settings"

3. Go to " Call settings"

4. Go to " Call recordings"

5. Enable "Auto call recording" , Your calls will be recorded automatically If you want to view the call recordings you to open the app named tools=> "Recorder" and click on "recordings" to see the calls list. 

No i mean audio recorder app which doesn't work ( you know, i need it for University lessons). 

Solved with asr recorder and got no problems so far...

PS. Anyway Thx for the tip about call recorder, @tora33 !

Edited by RoyalCasin

23 ore fa, Spanjeli dice:

Color & Contrast don't work, neither in miui display settings, neither in eui display settings. 

Any solution? 

I update without wiping(only dalvik&cache) from previous miui version 11.21 and I think status bar is little slower on this version with some stuttering.

Besides that 2 problems, everything else is perfect 

Do you know wich system's files are involved in? 

15 hours ago, RoyalCasin said:

Do you know wich system's files are involved in? 

No, I don't 

as official 18s (bluetooth, gps wifi are from official 18s)
I will try to find a better solution, I will try this and more ...)

@Spanjeli , miui8_6.12.1_6.0.1 , there is only in leeco.re , brew the 6.12.8

2 hours ago, tora33 said:

@Spanjeli , miui8_6.12.1_6.0.1 , there is only in leeco.re , brew the 6.12.8

Where did you get it?