Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tora33

[tora33][X800] New multi_MIUI8_X800_7.6.30 + extra settings

307 posts in this topic

miui_x800_tora33_6.12.22_6.0.1 ,        download

The roms have a common base http://www.micode.net/portal.php, (for all telephones Letv, oneplus , x900 ) )they are not the same, my own rom 6.12.22 is ready since 23/12 and i control it    

@Wizard , I do not use facebook and whatchapp (I trust what @Serhat @and RoyalCasin have said). But gmail,viber ,yahoo,messaging have no problem

lockscreen.pngnotification.png

I can confirm that, all notifications(whatsapp,facebook, tapatalk etc...) now works just fine thx to @Serhat (moving apks into system/app with rootexplorer). 

THan i'd like to thank you  @tora33 for his work in this miui project, coz the phone seems reborned now:P

happy christmas everyone!

2 people like this

4 saat önce, tora33 yazdı:

miui_x800_tora33_ 6.12.22 _6.0.1,        indir 

Rom ortak bir taban var http://www.micode.net/portal.php~~dobj (LETV, OnePlus, tüm telefonlar için, X900  )  ) bunlar aynı değil, benim kendi rom 6.12.22 23/12 beri hazır ben bunu kontrol    

@ Sihirbazı, ben kullanmıyorum facebook ve whatchapp (ben @Serhat @and RoyalCasin söylediklerini güven). Ama gmail, viber, yahoo, mesajlaşma sorunum yok

lockscreen.pngnotification.png

Why the screen brightness does not work

Many thanks.

Could you be so kind and place a versions of apps, you are conveyed to  system / app?

Thx.

yes @Wizard ,  facebook , whatsapp, and gmail in system / app (at the instigation of @Serhat, i conveyed the apps to system/app)   download

edit: Doesn't matter what version of the apps are inside rom. It will automatically update them so you'll have the latest version after all.

Hey guys. i want to shift to this rom from stock EUI as i am not satisfied with the camera performance of the stock camera app

Can anyone confirm if the camera is better with MIUI?

Is double tap to wake working?

Is there a way to turn off the screen without using power button?

Edited by joevik

There are both cameras in the rom (letv and miui) but i didn't decide yet witch one is the best one.
Also there is no the ability to double tap the screen (only in official Letv , eui)

You can close the screen with continuous press of right touch button on the screen

Also it opens when you press the volume bottom(from settings....)

2 ore fa, joevik dice:

Hey guys. i want to shift to this rom from stock EUI as i am not satisfied with the camera performance of the stock camera app

Can anyone confirm if the camera is better with MIUI?

Is double tap to wake working?

Is there a way to turn off the screen without using power button?

24 minuti fa, tora33 dice:

There are both cameras in the rom (letv and miui) but i didn't decide yet witch one is the best one.
Also there is no the ability to double tap the screen (only in official Letv , eui)

You can close the screen with continuous press of right touch button on the screen

Also it opens when you press the volume bottom(from settings....)

Camera is the same in both roms (miui and eui), becouse miui roms are based on eui ones.

u can turn off the screen simply holding back-key(softkey).

there IS doudle tap for turning on the screen as in the Eui. (stock setting---> accessibility).

1 person likes this

Thanks guys.

I have been using the phone for 3 months now and i think i will be getting a new one in the days to come. it's such an awful phone. Advertised with a sony camera but it is so bad. The touch screen responsiveness is not as good as my old meizu m1 note (which i regret selling). The high battery drain and mediocre battery life. This phone is not a flagship....its a sunken ship by which i will never ever buy letv or leeco phones, nor i will recommend to anyone.

always gets this error here, after the restart does not disappear

Screenshot_2016-12-22-21-02-23-487_com.miui.home.png

Edited by LightAlex

install again the rom with all wipe , but without internal storage , you know

This problem occurs only when there is a Russian, in English it's OK , re-installation fails

10 minuti fa, LightAlex dice:

This problem occurs only when there is a Russian, in English it's OK , re-installation fails

try changing frameworkres.apk (with rootexplorer then reboot).

Il 7/12/2016 at 12:12, zommoo dice:
I've installed
very nice no problem

I'm able to install on x900 ?

X900

1. try

2. try and with this : updater-script and boot.img :  https://mega.nz/#F!pJpijDhA!alAvbp0ma0Aqv9M_MBneyA

with winrar or 7-zip , open the file  (miui_x800_tora33_6.12.22_6.0.1) without extract the file of rom

(with winrar , clik 2 time the file , with 7-zip , right click=> open)and replaced the 2 files , boot.img and updater-script (rom => META-INF => com => google => android => updater-script ) , and try to install with twrp the new rom 

edit : and tell us which of the two way working properly

I noticed something about the rom.

I can download and use all the themes, including paid themes too. 

I love it this way.

1 person likes this

17 ore fa, tora33 dice:

X900

1. try

2. try and with this : updater-script and boot.img :  https://mega.nz/#F!pJpijDhA!alAvbp0ma0Aqv9M_MBneyA

with winrar or 7-zip , open the file  (miui_x800_tora33_6.12.22_6.0.1) without extract the file of rom

(with winrar , clik 2 time the file , with 7-zip , right click=> open)and replaced the 2 files , boot.img and updater-script (rom => META-INF => com => google => android => updater-script ) , and try to install with twrp the new rom 

Okay .... Installed the first ROM without changing anything..... Seems work very well 

Just let me see the battery drain 

The fingerprint sensor is not available? Or I don't find it ....

My terminal is the lemax x900

Any updates I let you know

off topic

X900 , for the battery , in the third full charge , 

with   fingerprint sensor , uploading the final......

1 person likes this

Il 28/12/2016 at 20:38, tora33 dice:

X900

1. try

Okay .... Installed the first ROM without changing anything..... Seems work very well 

Just let me see the battery drain 

The fingerprint sensor is not available? Or I don't find it ....

My terminal is the lemax x900

Any updates I let you know