Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tora33

[tora33][X800] NEW multi_miui_x800_tora33_7.3.18

265 posts in this topic

Helol...this rom is only for letv x800 CN version?!

Edited by beniu_84
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Serhat said:

Hello tora, if you put the files below link to the the "system/app" folder, the rom becomes fully compatible to google play store.

https://yadi.sk/d/dC--028F34BLa2

thanks (edit : I tried , work fine.... )

in my rom gapps are preinstalled
system\etc\sysconfig\google..xml , system\etc\default-permissions\opengapps-permissions , system\etc\whitelist_appops ,.....
 (or , Fast Way ,  system\app\Google Play services+Google Play Store)

@beniu_84 , yes

5 hours ago, Serhat said:

Actually I did nothing much for these. Miui rom is already multilang. I just made languages visible, which already they were inside.

I just checked the inside the framework-res. It doesn't have your language. There is no translated "strings.xml" file for Serbian. 

In android, every apk has its own language files inside. Decode apk with proper tools, like "apktool" Use the latest. Get inside the apk, find "res/values/string.xml" file, and translate it.

You can try to learn. You may read this " http://www.droidviews.com/tutorial-how-to-decompile-and-recomplie-apk-files/ "  for the beginning.

----

Also, you can use "Jbart-master  " to translate miui roms. I used to use it very frequently. But i don't know it supports MM roms. You can try 

http://en.miui.com/thread-10716-1-1.html

Ok thanks man :)  Just one question, can you do something with color and contrast mode?  It seems that they don't work on our phone, neither in miui or in leeco display settings. 

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Spanjeli said:

Ok thanks man :)  Just one question, can you do something with color and contrast mode?  It seems that they don't work on our phone, neither in miui or in leeco display settings. 

I don't really know if I can. But it is updating frequently. So, maybe next update can do this

1 person likes this

yes , we hope for next update from https://github.com/micode

@Spanjeli , for Color & contrast, the files are correct, maybe we need new colorservice.apk

colorservice.apk , (from miui patchrom) i hope it’s O.K.

libmm-color-convertor.so,  screencap , screenrecord, handheld_core_hardware, libmm-color-convertor.so, NotoColorEmojicom.letv.leui.common.qcom , (from official 18s , are correct)

miui_x800_tora33_6.12.15_6.0.1_multi_gapps 

download

miui8.png

apps : dolby, Xposed , AdAway, rootexplorer, flash_player, Record, dolphin, 

gps and wifi better from official 18s

(thanks @Serhat and all of you for your comments)

edit : the alarm will not ring when the phone is closed (off) , I'm looking for solution

1 person likes this

Thx for your work  @tora33 . 

Are u having problems with app notifications (whatsapp,facebook,ecc..) in this version? 

1 person likes this

I will see  .... (security=>permissions.....  ,  settings=>notification and status bar=>app notificatios=>priority.... , and

lock.png 

edit : facebook is o.k. ,  I installed whatsapp but i don't know someone with whatsapp to send message

message from my ip camera , settings=>lock screen & password

facebook + whatsapp on  notifications

Spoiler

1.png

2.png 3.png

Yes, some apps works fine and other not (like whatsapp) in the older version. i will try the new one, just a moment...

1 person likes this

First Step: Go to Security App and give Popup permission to the app you want. Security>Permissions>Find your app 

Second Step: Give Autostart permission to the app. Security>Autostart

Third Step: Go to recent apps(in my case i click the left button), find your app and swype it down. This makes sure that it will not be autocleaned by the ram management.

Fourth and last step: Go to Settings>Battery>Manage apps battery usage>Choose apps>Select your app>Custom and give permission to stay connected to the network in the background.

Spoiler

3.png

1 person likes this

Did it already (i have another miui phone). It only works with locked app (swiping down in multitask), no auto start etc..

1 person likes this

For the notification problem, I found the only solution, I make them system app. I move them to the system/app folder. I move "whatsup, facebook, alarm clock, amber weather etc. to the system/app folder. Than , there is no problem.

Any other options always failed.

1 person likes this

1 ora fa, Serhat dice:

For the notification problem, I found the only solution, I make them system app. I move them to the system/app folder. I move "whatsup, facebook, alarm clock, amber weather etc. to the system/app folder. Than , there is no problem.

Any other options always failed.

have u moved the apps (with notification problems like whatsapp,facebook, tapatalk, etc..) into system/app? does autostart-app work now without multitask locking ?

installed firmware, almost everything works fine, does not operate double awakening, sometimes Play market raises an error

Screenshot_2016-12-22-21-02-23-487_com.miui.home.png

Edited by LightAlex
screenshot

3 hours ago, RoyalCasin said:

have u moved the apps (with notification problems like whatsapp,facebook, tapatalk, etc..) into system/app? does autostart-app work now without multitask locking ?

Yes, I moved all important apps to the system app folder. Right now, there is no problem with the notification. 

Screenshot_2016-12-22-17-40-45-495_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.png

2 people like this

I'm Gonna try It..

Edit: sry forum stupid question, but i didn t find any of that apk in my internal memory. So, where have i Need to look for those apks ( i meandri WhatsApp, etc..)??

Edited by RoyalCasin
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, RoyalCasin said:

I'm Gonna try It..

Edit: sry forum stupid question, but i didn t find any of that apk in my internal memory. So, where have i Need to look for those apks ( i meandri WhatsApp, etc..)??

OK, these apks, I found on the internet such as "apkmirror.com, androidapksfree.com, apkpure.com"..... Just google it. Download it, copy to the system/app folder. (I preferred this way, because file size smaller than installed file)

Other ways, you get in the "root/data/app" folder. Each installed apks found in the folder like "com.facebook.katana-1, com.whatsapp-1 etc.  You can fully move folder to the system/app 

Moving this way sometimes gives error. Than you can try it via twrp recovery file manager.

Edited by Serhat
2 people like this

2 hours ago, tora33 said:

uploading....

Hello. Do you talking about this: https://mega.nz/#!FN5XADZK!49gh1ioNHajptA3DuSe66z_2BOfrS6YGQR_ww9BUmd8

Or you making your version of above rom (based on link above)?

Thx.