Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kangburra

Discontinued
[ROM][X620][LineageOS][782MB][17 SEP 2017][UNOFFICIAL]

377 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, lacoste said:

I dont know what ya thinking. But my opinion is, every rom got this 8-10 % battery drainage over night. Except you use "all" power saving options and turn off wifi and data over night.

Have you tried the AOSP version? Battery is much better. I leave everything on, no battery saving apps as I do backup and move data overnight too.

Edited by Kangburra

2 ore fa, Kangburra dice:

Have you tried the AOSP version? Battery is much better. I leave everything on, no battery saving apps as I do backup and move data overnight too.

Wow this AOSP is so good

The battery is perfect but i don't like multitasking and there is a bug with pull-down notification

And Bluetooth now work perfectly(in lineage not) i love this ROM(i know it is a beta)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello kangburra

I tried your new rom now, seems very good. But the open apps cant be closed at once, evers app must be closed individually.

Thank you for your work :-)

Edited by feuerossi
1 person likes this

And there is still a bluetooth bug. After pairing everything works, but when i put bluetooth off an on again, i have to do the pairing again. 

Best regards 

feuerossi

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, feuerossi said:

And there is still a bluetooth bug. After pairing everything works, but when i put bluetooth off an on again, i have to do the pairing again. 

Best regards 

feuerossi

I hadn't noticed that, this phone is not friendly. Thanks for feedback

Its the same problem as with the Donkin Rom. May be AOSP is not friendly :-)

22 minutos atrás, Wx89 disse:

Mediatek is shitty. 

LeEco is shitty for not providing source code.

1 person likes this

AOSP rom the same mistake 4 hours battery standby of 5-6% dive.

Il y a 15 heures, Konamy a dit :

LeEco is shitty for not providing source code.

No, they provided for Le pro 3 model. Mediatek is very bad and I do not recommend them. I hope leeco will not include Mediatek in future... 

3 horas atrás, Wx89 disse:

No, they provided for Le pro 3 model. Mediatek is very bad and I do not recommend them. I hope leeco will not include Mediatek in future... 

Le Pro 3 uses mediatek cpu?

il y a 6 minutes, Konamy a dit :

Le Pro 3 uses mediatek cpu?

I prefer Qualcomm than Mediatek. 

4 minutos atrás, Wx89 disse:

I prefer Qualcomm than Mediatek. 

Me too, but the thing is, LeEco didn't released source code for Le 2 chipset (MediaTek), but Apollo Vernee has its sources published. LeEco is still shitty.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Kangburra:

¿Have you started? What do you need help with?

Sry i'm not a Dev

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Kangburra said:

¿Have you started? What do you need help with?

I think he meant he wants you to port it 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, sp7759 said:

I think he meant he wants you to port it 

I get that now, I thought he was doing it and wanted help. I will have a look if I ever get this AOSP working! lol

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Kangburra said:

I get that now, I thought he was doing it and wanted help. I will have a look if I ever get this AOSP working! lol

Okay All the best with that 

:) 

Im more than happy to fully test the rom out once its out

thanks again for your work

1 person likes this

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Kangburra:

Wouldn't it be better to concentrate the activities to already existing good working ROMs to make them better? In my opinion we have more than enough ROMs. A few of them are really good, only a few issues who needs to get corrected. This one (V49) is one of this good ROMs with only a few issues, in my opinion.

I also own a few more mobiles - each of them with custom ROMs. But I never saw such a mass of ROMS like here.

But, as I already wrote - that's only my opinion, you might have another.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That´s true, would be better to concentrate all the efforts to obtain ONE perfect AOSP, ONE Lineage and the MIUI 

Much better than three or more different AOSP, Lineage or MIUI with good working mods in each of them but not all the good stuff in just one, LE Camera for example. 

Edited by kingoftf
5 people like this

I have to agree, however I really like the AOSP and of course the battery is awesome right now. So I'm keeping this on my phone and will work to fix the BT and IR. The camera is very quick and net speeds are good. Xposed works as well, each to their own and at least everyone gets to pick what they liked 

6 people like this

24 minutes ago, Kangburra said:

I have to agree, however I really like the AOSP and of course the battery is awesome right now. So I'm keeping this on my phone and will work to fix the BT and IR. The camera is very quick and net speeds are good. Xposed works as well, each to their own and at least everyone gets to pick what they liked 

it will even better once battery issues get sussed. Graineeg said he will release a update on his cm rom after fixing battery draining issue. So that could help you but maybe awhile though

Ok, back to V49, saw in TB there's MusicFx integrated, but no icon. Has anybody an idea how to start this?

It's much better the battery consumption from the previous version.The trend is OK.If you will succeed the same improvement (with battery) for next version  (compare v49 vs v48 ) will be almost perfect.Also, it would be perfect if can integrate the LE camera. Congratulations!