Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wasen

Possible custom ROM found, not tested

Hi, just registered to spread this information.

I found this and wonder if it can be legit?

https://bbs.le.com/thread-2362360-1.html

I have found the following link for the 5.9.022S version that seems to be taken from the Le Max 2?

https://yadi.sk/d/G5tEa7Qs3FMBqh

What do you think about this? I have not dared trying it yet since I'm on call this week and in desperate need of my phone.

1 person likes this

This is the tutorial file in the second link. It seems like I, and probably you guys too have the non-X version. My CMIIT ID is 2016CP.

Does this mean we need to unzip the small non-X version file into the full ROM file? Here is the tutorial translated:

Statement: I made ROM only for entertainment. Without any promotion, please hurry to pack to do meaningless promotion

Please use a third-party Recovery card to brush into. Card brush safe and convenient

The file directory is as follows:

Music Watch Tool Recovery Recovery Tool (PC)

LeMaxPro013S_TWRP_Recovery_3.0.2-1 third-party Recovery for LeMaxPro official 013S kernel, please use the computer to open the music toolbox to brush into Recovery.

(X version) LeMaxPro_X910-CN-FN-FEXCNFN5902201111S-5.9.022S.zip X version LeMaxPro_X910-5.9.022S complete package

Non-X version of the LeMaxPro-022S patch. Zip non-X version of the LeMaxPro_X910-5.9.022S patch

Brush Note:

Complete package for X version. X version of the direct brush into the complete package can be. Non-X version of the first brush into the complete package in the brush into the patch.

Please check the CMIIT ID number behind your machine

CMIIT ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX is version X

CMIIT ID: blank or 2016CP is non-X version

The back of the fuselage in the middle of DVT2-XXXX inorganic test. To brush, then brush into the non-X version of the test. If the test passed the trouble you tell us.

This edition of the update:

1, synchronous music MAX2-022 stable version (this version is from the music MAX2 official 020S based on the official OTA package upgrade 022S, it is also the official stable version)

2, repair the call does not turn out the screen BUG

3, repair the earphone port can not use BUG

4, repair Dolby shut down when FC

5, add music MaxPro original HIFI

6, add music MaxPro full-featured NFC

7, other updates follow the music Max2

I also found a link to the 5.6.014S firmware:

https://yadi.sk/d/VrHOYCsy3FL72e

I hope anyone can help me interpret the Chinese text since especially the instructions for 5.9.022S are a bit unclear. Do we need to merge one of the zip files into the ROM on non-X version or can we flash as is? As faar as I understand the instructions the 5.6.014S can be flashed directly and is the same for X and non-X versions, so maybe that ROM would be the safest to start with?

I also wonder how to make a "9008 backup" so that we have one in case of bricking the device with the flashing of the new ROM.

The most important fix in these ROMs I consider being the fix of the proximity sensor. Today I manage to pause every call a couple of times since the display does not lock during calls - extremely annoying.

Posted (edited)

Just wanted you to know that I have successfully flashed the 5.6.014S firmware using the latest TWRP, link is provided in the X910 SU flashing manual in this forum.

So far everything seems fine, proximity sensor working and everything else seems to be working this far. I did a dirty flash.

I can also add that cred for the links to the firmwares goes to Shynia09 at the Russian 4pda.ru forum, I did not provide them myself.

Edited by Wasen
Add cred to Shynia09

Posted (edited)

Earlier published links for Max Pro roms 22s and 23s on 4pda could not be successfully flashed, ending up in boot loops. However, there is a new update of 23s and also MIUI8 rom by AlexMercer available here.  Tried to download, but too difficult to finish unless you have a baidu net disk registration only possible for chinese. Nevertheless, I have successfully booted earlier version of 23s from 4pda link by flashing only firmware patch of non-X for my model (< 50MB) from the above new link and the rom is working great except for a finger print scanner issue (working only within 5-10 sec after screen sleeps) which hopefully flashing entire rom from new link above eliminates the issue.

If some one can help download these roms from above link and share to any familiar servers like Mega or Google, it will be much helpful to all folks.

Edited by xaakx

Thanks for the info xaakx!

I have downloaded the latest 26S ROM and the latest 23S patch and installed them this morning, this far everything seems to be working fine except from some occasional force closes on google services. I did a "dirty flash" did not format system/data etc. this kept all my apps intact from the 14S SW.

I have uploaded the necessary files:

LeMaxPro_X910-CN-FN-FEXCNFN5902604241S-5.9.026S.zip:       https://ufile.io/9co6b

Patch for NO-X from FW 023S:                                                  https://ufile.io/rhrrb

Files to restore WIFI functionality:                                               https://ufile.io/ec6x8

I booted the latest twrp from fastboot, took a complete backup in twrp and then first flashed the 026S firmware and directly after that the 023S patch.

The 026S seems to be multilingual, but to limited languages, for example Swedish that I was using in 14S is missing now.

After the flash I was missing working WIFI, but this was easily fixed by adding/replacing the files in /etc/wifi/ with the files in the wifi.zip in the last link and rebooting

The files will be hosted for one month.

Cred goes to Sergey_TSA on Russian 4pda forum for instructions and files.

I wish you all good luck my friends! :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 3/14/2017 at 2:38 PM, Wasen said:

This is the tutorial file in the second link. It seems like I, and probably you guys too have the non-X version. My CMIIT ID is 2016CP.

Does this mean we need to unzip the small non-X version file into the full ROM file? Here is the tutorial translated:

Statement: I made ROM only for entertainment. Without any promotion, please hurry to pack to do meaningless promotion

Please use a third-party Recovery card to brush into. Card brush safe and convenient

The file directory is as follows:

Music Watch Tool Recovery Recovery Tool (PC)

LeMaxPro013S_TWRP_Recovery_3.0.2-1 third-party Recovery for LeMaxPro official 013S kernel, please use the computer to open the music toolbox to brush into Recovery.

(X version) LeMaxPro_X910-CN-FN-FEXCNFN5902201111S-5.9.022S.zip X version LeMaxPro_X910-5.9.022S complete package

Non-X version of the LeMaxPro-022S patch. Zip non-X version of the LeMaxPro_X910-5.9.022S patch

Brush Note:

Complete package for X version. X version of the direct brush into the complete package can be. Non-X version of the first brush into the complete package in the brush into the patch.

Please check the CMIIT ID number behind your machine

CMIIT ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX is version X

CMIIT ID: blank or 2016CP is non-X version

The back of the fuselage in the middle of DVT2-XXXX inorganic test. To brush, then brush into the non-X version of the test. If the test passed the trouble you tell us.

This edition of the update:

1, synchronous music MAX2-022 stable version (this version is from the music MAX2 official 020S based on the official OTA package upgrade 022S, it is also the official stable version)

2, repair the call does not turn out the screen BUG

3, repair the earphone port can not use BUG

4, repair Dolby shut down when FC

5, add music MaxPro original HIFI

6, add music MaxPro full-featured NFC

7, other updates follow the music Max2

Hello,

Do you know if by any chance, this rom can be used to restore bricked phones? 

Edited by JohnnySJ

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your phone has been bricked.

Unfortunately I don't think this ROM can help you, because I guess that your phone has the feared blue led and 9008-message? You can't enter recovery or anything else?

I've seen that you have tried following the instructions for unbricking the phone here on leeco.re without success. I have not read the entire history though. where did it go wrong?

I found this searching for a solution for your problem:

http://www.androidbrick.com/leeco-letv-x820-max-2-qdloader-9008-unbrick-twrpguide/

It's for the x820, but maybe it helps you in some way if you can use the qfil files from here at leeco.re?

I wish I could help you more. Just tell me if I can be of any assistance.

Hi, thanks for the quick response. 

Yes, at this point i believe i have tried all the procedures and none have worked. 

My phone is indeed stuck in the 9008 Qfil mode, but without a flashing blue led. 

Like many others in this forum, i bricked the phone while flashing a rom for another model with identical specs. 

Unfortunately we all get a "Sahara Fail error" 

And we now know that its because we need the hex and mbn files tnat are specific for this phone. Because LeEco has never provided them, i am stuck with a bricked phone...

Can I in some way extract these hex and mbn files from my working phone or are they only "external" files for the recovery of the phone? And if I can extract them, are they in some way unique for my phone, IMEI etc.?

I will help you if possible. This phone is really nice and a bargain for the price we paid for it, at least unbricked and with the correct and fixed sw :)

Just tell me if there is anything I can do.

Can not files be generated from a working phone? Can not produce the necessary files for QFIL.

On 2017-5-11 at 1:54 AM, Wasen said:

Thanks for the info xaakx!

I have downloaded the latest 26S ROM and the latest 23S patch and installed them this morning, this far everything seems to be working fine except from some occasional force closes on google services. I did a "dirty flash" did not format system/data etc. this kept all my apps intact from the 14S SW.

I have uploaded the necessary files:

LeMaxPro_X910-CN-FN-FEXCNFN5902604241S-5.9.026S.zip:       https://ufile.io/9co6b

Patch for NO-X from FW 023S:                                                  https://ufile.io/rhrrb

Files to restore WIFI functionality:                                               https://ufile.io/ec6x8

I booted the latest twrp from fastboot, took a complete backup in twrp and then first flashed the 026S firmware and directly after that the 023S patch.

The 026S seems to be multilingual, but to limited languages, for example Swedish that I was using in 14S is missing now.

After the flash I was missing working WIFI, but this was easily fixed by adding/replacing the files in /etc/wifi/ with the files in the wifi.zip in the last link and rebooting

The files will be hosted for one month.

Cred goes to Sergey_TSA on Russian 4pda forum for instructions and files.

I wish you all good luck my friends! :)

Hi waseen your links are expired please can you share your experience how is 26s rom 5.9? Does it have any problem or running great ? What about fingerprint scanner ? Please can you let us know finally how it was and update the links thanks.

Posted (edited)

On 24/5/2017 at 7:01, Wasen dijo:

¿Puedo de alguna manera extraer estos archivos hexagonal y MBN de mi teléfono de trabajo o son sólo los archivos "externos" para la recuperación del teléfono? Y si puedo extraer de ellos, son de alguna manera única para mi teléfono, IMEI, etc.?

Yo te ayudaré si es posible. Este teléfono es muy agradable y una ganga por el precio que pagó por ella, al menos unbricked y con el sw correcto y fijo:)

Sólo dime si hay algo que pueda hacer.

hola @Wasen, mira si te puede ayudar este tutorial, !!! ojo ¡¡¡¡ no es para tu dispositivo pero coinciden es que es Qualcomm y no creo que haya diferencia salvo los drivers y archivo especifico del telefono, pero yo recupere mi telefono Coolpad con esto despues de 1 año muerto, NO pierdes mucho y no lo vas a empeorar mas, SUERTE.

https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/revivir-coolpad-f2-8675_w00-de-un-hardbrick.132415/

GRACIAS A LOS COMPAÑEROS MOVILESDUALSIM Y A FFLYNT

Edited by jesusf2

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, jesusf2 said:

hola @Wasen, mira si te puede ayudar este tutorial, !!! ojo ¡¡¡¡ no es para tu dispositivo pero coinciden es que es Qualcomm y no creo que haya diferencia salvo los drivers y archivo especifico del telefono, pero yo recupere mi telefono Coolpad con esto despues de 1 año muerto, NO pierdes mucho y no lo vas a empeorar mas, SUERTE.

https://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/revivir-coolpad-f2-8675_w00-de-un-hardbrick.132415/

GRACIAS A LOS COMPAÑEROS MOVILESDUALSIM Y A FFLYNT

Hola, por aca otro usuario que lleva casi 1 año con su Le Max Pro brickeado.

No soy un experto, pero si ha visto los otros posts en el foro, he tratado miles de métodos sugeridos, he contactado a varios expertos en varios foros, y nunca tuve suerte. Hace mucho tiempo, un usuario aqui y otro en XDA me indicaron que la razon por la cual cada aplicación de flasheo nos da error (Sahara Fail, Failed To Recieve Hello Packet, Device not Ready, etc etc) es pq este dispositivo requiere unos archivos específicos para el, y aun peor, los archivos son de un formato nuevo, (No recuerdo cual) y por eso tan poco eso possible flashear utilizando el Qfil de otro dispositivo con especificaciones idénticas, como el Le Max 2, y un Xiaomi. 

En fin, no soy programador y creo que no es mucho lo que creo poder aportar, pero estamos a las órdenes y desde ahora les agradezco el esfuerzo. Mucho Éxito.

Edited by JohnnySJ