Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

pete80pro

Official
[04.18] Le 2-23S official stable version | music shoot | pull down the lunar calendar | core settings | smart recording screen | shaking lock screen

Posted (edited)

Source

Mega Link

Based on the official release of the 23S official version of the stable production

If you are already on 23s beta stable version, you can Flash this ROM without wiping.

Updatelog:

【Display】 New display of actual speed
【Settings】 Add memory option
【Fingerprint and password】 add music to shoot
Support pull down to show the lunar calendar
Support shaking lock screen
Using the latest development version of the desktop
Update the latest voice assistant closed beta
Built a beautiful wallpaper
Video live Vientiane search gallery theme shop has been updated to the latest version
Not too much streamlining
SuperSU for v2.79-SR4 version
   Keep the weather, the application store (application store in the system / app / LetvStore inside LetvStore.apk.bak to LetvStore.apk restart on it
   Remove the headlines of the desktop and watch it
   Application of brightness adjustment (steward - power management - application brightness adjustment)
  【Settings】 interface to increase and music toolbox and freezer, intelligent recording screen
   Host part of the ad
   Modify the desktop Live button for the lock screen
   Increase the RE manager (good uninstall built-in software)
   Keep track of music and music to see search compass remote control housekeeper wallet theme and other practical tools
   Built-in machine software, do not need to be in the settings in the freeze or uninstall delete, restart (hope to help activate and then delete the oh)
Release Notes
【Settings】
Optimize Suspension Ball Easy to Use
Add a very low battery alarm
【housekeeper】
Fix the application repository to disable the application again after downloading the installation icon does not show the problem
Optimize application acceleration box performance
【voice assistant】
New Grows Press the virtual key to wake up the voice assistant function
【Gallery】
The optimization library supports standalone upgrades
Optimize the business to adjust the cloud print service off the assembly line, can be downloaded to the application store
【information】
Added support for double click to enlarge full screen view information and partial copy
【mail】
Optimize home page folder display page optimization
Added automatic reply
The new mailing list displays the importance and calendar icons
Add mailbox automatic login configuration
【calendar】
Optimized Calendar supports independent upgrades
Optimize the new schedule synchronization speed
Added Pending Support for Exchange Sync
[My music]
Add the ecosystem, support the user concerned about the home page, pay attention to each other, published content
【wallpaper】
Optimize wallpaper support for independent upgrades
【Subject Store】
Optimized theme stores support independent upgrades
Add the theme store search function
Added phone, information, desktop, lock screen details to support theme depth customization
【Browser】
Optimize the browser to support independent upgrades
Optimize the page recovery after an unexpected exit
Add a new hotkey next to the search box
Add more processes to reduce the probability of a browser crash after a single process crashes
Add double-click to return to the browser
Add Smart Preload Next
【recorder】
The new recording file supports synchronization to LeCloud
【feedback】
Optimize problem feedback access to multiple applications
Document management
Add Cloud Store to add the entry for the direct upload file
[Wireless and network]
Optimize Bluetooth network sharing
Optimized to leave the manually selected operator network, the operation prompts improved
Add Bluetooth device search stop button to improve search efficiency
【read】
Added reading application
   Power saving tips:
   Turn off a variety of software self-Kai, remove some useless built-in software, do not install too many XP plug-in, do not have the best not to tick activation, so save a lot of power
   Developer option / the animation zoom off, so smoother
                                                    statement
1, the ROM I have passed the test, as a result of improper operation of the consequences, I and the forum will not bear any responsibility;
2, brush machine, please ensure that the battery has more than 60% of the electricity, and to ensure that the brush machine during the mobile phone and computer without any exception;
3, brush machine risk, the first brush machine, please read the forum brush guide, etc., or at your own risk;
4, I do not hold ROM and the copyright of the program, please study and study for the purpose of legitimate use;
5, I declare that the use of various users of ROM does not provide any guarantee, does not guarantee the applicability of ROM, does not guarantee trouble-free; does not guarantee absolute security and stability; nor for any user to use this ROM encountered any theory Or the actual loss of responsibility;
6, is strictly prohibited my work to tamper with the published! In particular, no technical content of the second package integration promotion software, offenders must study!
7, if you brush into the ROM, which means that this agreement has been accepted by default.

Screenshot_20170419-212224.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-212233.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-212311.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-212325.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-212359.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-212145.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-212156.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-212207.jpg

Screenshot_20170419-174946.jpg

Edited by pete80pro
Link updated!
2 people like this

This doesn't seem the original ROM.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb sansanc:

This doesn't seem the original ROM.

We dont offer Stock ROM here, this custom ROM has 1,44GB(already removed some useless things and integrated xposed and some other nice tools for modding interface.) instead of 1,8GB. I would be interested how battery life is with the Stock ROM (please do not root).

Have a nice day!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am on BB72 18S . Everytime I try install another new room , I cant find an TWRP  that works and its very hard to root again . Is this Room rooted ? What version TWRP in this room ? Whas about the gapps ?

Thank Peter

Edited by evaasuka
1 person likes this

11 hours ago, pete80pro said:

We dont offer Stock ROM here, this custom ROM has 1,44GB(already removed some useless things and integrated xposed and some other nice tools for modding interface.) instead of 1,8GB. I would be interested how battery life is with the Stock ROM (please do not root).

Have a nice day!

Ok Pete, but then you shouldn't label it as official and clearly show it is a modded ROM.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb sansanc:

Ok Pete, but then you shouldn't label it as official and clearly show it is a modded ROM.

All roms here are modded. This one is made of official stable production. If you only want the Stock Rom you are wrong in this forum. The screenshots also show it's not the Stock Rom.

3 hours ago, pete80pro said:

All roms here are modded. This one is made of official stable production. If you only want the Stock Rom you are wrong in this forum. The screenshots also show it's not the Stock Rom.

Allright, so how is the ROM? On BB72 BB72, the data connection fails a bit when bluetooth is on.

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Toni98765:

Thanks Pete. It is multilanguage Spanish?

No only Chinese and english. 

must notice that rom is 3th beta version not full one, otherwise working well, notifications working great however draining of battery is significant, I had probems to run printing services and don't have any clue why they doesn't work, also some kind of problem with connecting xiaomi action camera as phone can't find camera thru wifi

Posted (edited)

vor 6 Stunden schrieb jacobqo:

must notice that rom is 3th beta version not full one, otherwise working well, notifications working great however draining of battery is significant, I had probems to run printing services and don't have any clue why they doesn't work, also some kind of problem with connecting xiaomi action camera as phone can't find camera thru wifi

also unable to enable hp-printing services FC.

and there is another thing, in battery usage is one entry called UID_39999

dont know what this is o.O

Edited by lacoste

vor 11 Stunden schrieb jacobqo:

Can you please compare the BUILD NUMBER of this ROM and Stock ROM.

Its true that the 3rd beta edition has the same build number but thats not a prove. maybe the official has the same as the stock as the 3rd beta. please compare and post!

thanks in advance!

After re-flashing rom  printing services are working now. But UID_39999 still apears with full charged battery. Never saw this before or battery/app optimations in usage stats. Maybe its new to in EUI 23s ? I dunno what this is.

After install of stock 23s I find out that roms are clearly the same. Sorry Pete for my fault as I think that developers version match with that one. Otherwise pronting functions still not work after reflashing of stock rom either, there I find out that I had problems with 3g today as some google apps doesn't work on mobile network

1 person likes this

vor 3 Stunden schrieb jacobqo:

After install of stock 23s I find out that roms are clearly the same. Sorry Pete for my fault as I think that developers version match with that one. Otherwise pronting functions still not work after reflashing of stock rom either, there I find out that I had problems with 3g today as some google apps doesn't work on mobile network

Well there are no big changes. Only the memory option is new. Whats strange, the Beta versions had no problems with google, this official is causing errors at the beginning.

i just fixed probs with google this morning as default has been set up that google services has been restricted from using mobile data. There only printing functions still not work