Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zhoushiyi213

New Official 7.1.1 ROM Soon!

65 posts in this topic

i try a stupid method to install root with the chinese custom recovery twrp but i faild and the phone strat to bootloop after i have try to reinstall the rom with the same method that i dit in the first place but wast posible coolpad assistand allways feild didnt flash the rom after i try to flash with the costume recovery now the phone is in edl mode i try to flash stock rom with miflash dostnt work.

Hi. i think the solution for us with bricked phone is to flashing JIU os with fastboot mode, but i think its no fastboot rom out there yet so we need to wait for a while.

7 hours ago, ankan53 said:

Hi. i think the solution for us with bricked phone is to flashing JIU os with fastboot mode, but i think its no fastboot rom out there yet so we need to wait for a while.

but my phone is stuck in edl mode now i cant enter in fastboot

Il 31/5/2017 at 12:45, Lachrymist dice:

I use WhatsApp. On WhatsApp video calling works fine.

Why can't you follow the instructions on 4pda? Please, don't flash this ROM, I expect that you will have many more problems if you can't follow it yourself. BTW you don't need to touch P3 AT ALL if your phone is not bricked. And yes, you have to flash both - P1 and P2. Why you want to do it your own way if there are clear instructions? You should wait for final version from Coolpad.

Yeah, it might be true about GPS but signal strength for me is good though.

Regarding notifications problems and RAM managment. Make sure that it's whitelisted in Mobile Manager - Power manager - Background smart management (I know you already did it) and open recent screen, then pull down app what you want to stay open all the time. There must be a lock besides app icon. This might work. Works for me! 

Screenshot_2017-05-31-13-40-23.png

This ROM should be in public beta stage soon. At least I hope so. Then a lot of glitches should be ironed out. Honestly, this ROM runs better than I expected for this stage. I'm not saying that there are no bugs, there are! I have most bloatware removed, maybe that helps for my battery life and better experience. 

You can! First (!) Install launcher you want. Then open TWRP recovery by 7to.cn,  mount system partition [5th - purple icon and check System], go back to main screen, choose 6th option (blue) it's file manager. Go to /system/priv-app/ZsLauncher, when you are in ZsLauncher folder press blue icon on screen's right bottom part and press 6th option [644]. That will chmod 644 that folder. (I'm not deleting it, just in case) After you boot Android there should be new launcher. If something goes wrong, repeat same process but now chmod 755! Just be careful and don't chmod 644 wrong folder.

Screenshot_2017-05-31-14-53-13.png

Is this Android 7 on cool 1?

On 5/30/2017 at 2:09 AM, Lachrymist said:

It's not that bad. Even not close!
I am very happy with it. Yes, there were some bloatware but you can remove it from TWRP file browser. Yes, RAM management is agressive but you can whitelist apps what you need in background all the time in Mobile Manager app. Yes, there are some glitches but for me there were many more on EUI.

I'm getting very good battery life. http://imgur.com/a/iTsgI (13 hour since charge) And I'm listening Spotify for 3 hours with bluetooth earphones. 

Are you talking about whatsapp? You need to whitelist it in Mobile Manager - Power manager - Background smart management. That might solve problem. 

I'm surprised that you hate it. Yes, you need to do some tweeks yourself but that's expected for closed beta ROM. It's way more stable than I expected! 

@rajamit.raj03, Camera works fine, not sure for IR blaster, since I don't have where to test it but there is same app as EUI had. BUT I am not sure if this is usable for C103 (Indian version). I have C106. 

I updated my phone to jui but unable to place volte call are you using facing same issue and have  fingerprint to capture pictures option are there in jui rom and last question second sim not  working and solutions for this issue 

1 godzinę temu, zemajestik napisał:

Flyme 6  have open 

Would you like to post a link here, please?

Flyme 6  have open 

I do not know, but xda yada 4 pa ru. My friend had uploaded it, the charger was not very good, I will also learn the link

Posted (edited)

Screen time not good 6 hour ,in flyme 6

Edited by zemajestik

Do you think it's will be on Le2 x620 ? :x

Posted (edited)

Hi Is this the update of the JUI 7.1.1 nougat  2017-06-21  , if yes can i flash it with the recovery TWRP ? 

link for Jui 7.1.1 last update http://bbs.7to.cn/thread-317762-1-1.ht

175601m7bif15bcrn1uz9e.png

175602ld4d5g89dju44sz7.png

175602norqoszlqcr1sii1.png

Edited by akramm
1 person likes this

Look's good, but are you sure, it has English language?

1 person likes this

Il y a 5 heures, fglogowski18 a dit :

Look's good, but are you sure, it has English language?

I just asked questions and I have no idea 

Il 23/6/2017 at 07:23, akramm dice:

Hi Is this the update of the JUI 7.1.1 nougat  2017-06-21  , if yes can i flash it with the recovery TWRP ? 

link for Jui 7.1.1 last update http://bbs.7to.cn/thread-317762-1-1.ht

175601m7bif15bcrn1uz9e.png

175602ld4d5g89dju44sz7.png

175602norqoszlqcr1sii1.png

Please Mirorr New update Firmware...... THNX

Is there any update news about Android 7 Noughat in cool 1 dual?

1 person likes this

It's Nougat my friend. And apart from that beta ROM there's no news.

Is there no way to go back eui --> upgred jui nougat to eui I have tried several failed methods plzzzz any help ?:/

2 hours ago, akramm said:

Is there no way to go back eui --> upgred jui nougat to eui I have tried several failed methods plzzzz any help ?:/

If you read the forum correctly you would have seen that he mentioned clearly that you cannot go back to Android 6.0

There is some option to revert back to EMUI, as I saw in 4PDA forum.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Anyone please give a proper tutorial to flash jui 7.1 rom in cool 1(with download link) and also explain its bugs if it has.

Edited by Sumon Mahmud

Il y a 10 heures, Ariel a dit :

There is some option to revert back to EMUI, as I saw in 4PDA forum.

I tried all this steps in 4PDA  but i found a lot of issues and there is no sim card and no imei

anyone tried the beta version of JourneyUI

does it support other languages

23 hours ago, ShayGory said:

anyone tried the beta version of JourneyUI

does it support other languages

English language is there 

1 person likes this

i did try installing from Coolpad download assistant

it failed in midway, almost had my phone bricked

luckily i was able to flash the EUI 5.8

My question is not related to ROM but I would like to ask here because more people will read it here. I do apologize for posting to wrong place.

I want to use USB-C headphone with LeTV One X600 and Cool 1. Is there anyone tested original LeTV USB-C CDLA Headphone with X600 and Cool 1? Do you think this headphone works with X600 and Cool 1?

https://www.banggood.com/Original-LETV-Digital-Flat-Cable-Wired-Control-Type-C-CDLA-Headphone-Earphone-For-Huawei-P9-Xiaomi-5-p-1053600.html

Thanks