Welcome to Unofficial International LeEco Phone Support

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aniket

Official JUI ROM For Cool 1

147 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, redsmoke said:

I have twrp friend and i tried to install magisk it's getting error: 1 and after that it's not booting. Also i've backed up on twrp and i did restore but nothing changed. 

Did you flash verify-xinkid.zip? 

Try to flash it trough TWRP. 

verify-xinkid.zip

Edited by Lachrymist

My phone c106. I installed jui 7.1.1 rom on it. But when I install twrp, the phone does not open. Can you give twrp and file link for root? How do I install gapps (google playstore)?

Posted (edited)

Guys, if you can enter TWRP but ROM does not boot up, just flash verify-xinkid.zip trough TWRP, it should fix this issue. 

Yea, it's not included in tutorial, that's why I'm pointing this out, if ROM is not booting. You can finding info regarding this file by googling file name. 

Gapps: http://opengapps.org/

I have had problems with other versions but aroma. So, I suggest to use aroma and uncheck/check what you want to install. (ARM64 + Android 7.1)

Root: ROOT.rar

Flash superuser.zip trough twrp, then install apk. 

Edited by Lachrymist
4 people like this

1 saat önce, Lachrymist yazdı:

Guys, if you can enter TWRP but ROM does not boot up, just flash verify-xinkid.zip trough TWRP, it should fix this issue. 

Yea, it's not included in tutorial, that's why I'm pointing this out, if ROM is not booting. You can finding info regarding this file by googling file name. 

I have had problems with other versions but aroma. So, I suggest to use aroma and uncheck/check what you want to install. (ARM64 + Android 7.1)

Thank you very much. I can not be register the 4pda.ru for download remove bloatware zip files. 

Posted (edited)

6 ore fa, Lachrymist dice:

Hi Lacrymist, thank you for supporting us in JUI, I am not able to unzip the file ROOT.rar with 7-Zip

Edited by Luigi

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, redsmoke said:

Thank you very much. I can not be register the 4pda.ru for download remove bloatware zip files. 

Here you go. Bloat remover from: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=776801&view=findpost&p=63119872

JUI_1707040_RemoveSomeChina.zip

I haven't tested it myself. I would suggest to use any System app freezer or remover from Play Store and remove bloat manually if you have root

Safe to remove list:

AMapNetworkLocation 
coolmart 
coolYou 
GameCenter 
PNInfoProvider 
Zs3DNotepad 
ZsAppFreezer 
CoolWeather 
SougouIME 
MobileVoc 
MobileVocZipzslog 
Amap 
CloudMusic_cmcc 
Happyelements_pollux 
Jingdong_pollux 
Meituan_pollux 
Qunar_pollux 
SogouSearch_pollux 
SohuNewsClient_pollux 
TencentVideo_pollux 
Toutiao_pollux 
WPSOffice 
Weibo_pollux 
iReader 
letvplayer_pollux
23 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Hi Lacrymist, thank you for supporting us in JUI, I am not able to unzip the file ROOT.rar with 7-Zip

Maybe there is a problem with download. You might want to redownload. Or here is a content of that rar file:

superuser.zip (flash it through TWRP for root)

com.koushikdutta.superuser.SuApplication.apk (install it, other SU apps are not working with this root)

Edited by Lachrymist
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Lachrymist thank you very much for your help. i needed this file but i did like your said i used to like system app remover app and uninstalled them. Now i'm on jui and it's working very well for now.  

Edited by redsmoke

Posted (edited)

How do you have TWRP? I can't install it, I only have recovery from JUI
Edited by Mateo1469

On 13.08.2017 at 13:04, Lachrymist yazdı:

I have installed jui rom. I am doing roots and twrp. I have installed Gapps but am constantly getting the error that the google play service is stopped.

21 dakika önce, afyden yazdı:

I have installed jui rom. I am doing roots and twrp. I have installed Gapps but am constantly getting the error that the google play service is stopped.

Give it to all permissions. I've installed gapps with google installer 2.0 and i have no problem for now. 

1 person likes this

@afyden did you use Aroma gapps installer? If not, try to use Opengapps Aroma installer version!

Thank you very much for your help. I can finally use the phone. Installed seamlessly with the Google 2.0 installer.

Şimdi, afyden yazdı:

Thank you very much for your help. I can finally use the phone. Installed seamlessly with the Google 2.0 installer.

17 saat önce, redsmoke yazdı:

Give it to all permissions. I've installed gapps with google installer 2.0 and i have no problem for now. 

14 saat önce, Lachrymist yazdı:

@afyden did you use Aroma gapps installer? If not, try to use Opengapps Aroma installer version!

1 person likes this

I have a question with about the update. After clean install it's downloading update file. What happened if i do this update and then install twrp and root? 

4 saat önce, redsmoke yazdı:

Ben güncelleme hakkında bir sorum var. Temiz sonra güncelleme dosyasını indirirken ediyor yükleyin. Ne ben bu güncelleştirmeyi yapmak ve o zaman TWRP ve kök yüklemek oldu? 

I did the update first, then installed the google installer. I made twrp and root after installing Google play.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is there any way to install Magisk Root? When i try i've got error. 

Edited by redsmoke

Does anybody have baidu account? I'm required to log in before I can download and it's impossible to register because they want us to provide CHINA number so they can send us a verification code. Can someone upload whole ROM to MEGA or similar cloud site?

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B5vyMGZJJmcnbVUtT3A2UVFtS2M

8 hours ago, Josip said:

Does anybody have baidu account? I'm required to log in before I can download and it's impossible to register because they want us to provide CHINA number so they can send us a verification code. Can someone upload whole ROM to MEGA or similar cloud site?

Follow this guide for installing

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=776801&st=5800#entry61800473

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

How can I root acces and install TWRP in JUI? I have Stock Recovery JUI 

Edited by Mateo1469

2 hours ago, Mateo1469 said:

How can I root acces and install TWRP in JUI? I have Stock Recovery JUI 

Flash TWRP for JUI

hace 13 horas, Sanjay Sudhakar dijo:

Flash TWRP for JUI

Guide for install pls? Link?

Posted (edited)

3 ore fa, Mateo1469 dice:

Guide for install pls? Link?

It's written here, on this page, please read the previous posts and the links that lachrymist and Sanjay Sudhakar posted in this thread (e.g 3 posts before!)

Q: Anyone is complaining/seeing problems with google keyboard? I can't either configure it in setting/language and input/virtual keyboard without getting a "Gboard has stopped" or similar error: I'm using now swiftkey but, you know, but nothing's best of Gboard for multilanguage writing, imho.

Edited by kime01
1 person likes this